FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Seperate TV/TS

Seperate TV/TS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

IMO being able to search TV and TS seperately would be great

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ustJ0dieTV/TS  over a year ago

Burton-on-Trent

Why's that then?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why's that then? "

It would save having to read profiles?

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

So which one are you more interested in .

By *obyn GravesTV/TS  over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

"IMO being able to search TV and TS seperately would be great"

if you're interested why haven't you got them listed on what your looking for then... ?

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

Puts feet up and settles in with a brew

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The man is putting a suggestion in the feedback section and not asking for an inquisition

By *ustJ0dieTV/TS  over a year ago

Burton-on-Trent

"The man is putting a suggestion in the feedback section and not asking for an inquisition"

True, but if he has a reason he should argue it. If (as most likely) it's just to separate the big-cocked fake titted hot TS girls from us grumbling crossdressers because he can't be arsed to look through profiles then it's a bad reason.

"The man is putting a suggestion in the feedback section and not asking for an inquisition

True, but if he has a reason he should argue it. If (as most likely) it's just to separate the big-cocked fake titted hot TS girls from us grumbling crossdressers because he can't be arsed to look through profiles then it's a bad reason. "

this

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"The man is putting a suggestion in the feedback section and not asking for an inquisition

True, but if he has a reason he should argue it. If (as most likely) it's just to separate the big-cocked fake titted hot TS girls from us grumbling crossdressers because he can't be arsed to look through profiles then it's a bad reason. "

But his if thats the reason.

Drop it please , he is allowed to post a suggestion

TV's and CD's don't do anything for us but there's no filter to stop those profiles appearing in searches etc..

"TV's and CD's don't do anything for us but there's no filter to stop those profiles appearing in searches etc.."
i think we would all appreciate more filters to stop undesirables from making contacting but as it is we have to grin and bare it

It would be impractical. The only way to implement it would be to have TV and TS as separate options for new profiles and people with existing accounts would be unable to change it.

These terms are so subjective and vague anyway, and self-descriptive, that there's no guarantee your suggestion would help you find what you're looking for.

Read profiles, make sure that yours is clear about what you want, and chat with people. Good luck x

It all comes down to the same argument and that's definition and I'm sure the usual factions will have differing opinions on said definitions.

a lot of the proper transexuals that have undergone a full sex change have their accounts changed to "women" anyway so maybe this should be identified too

But how would it be policed on the site,no doubt there will be some HPW types who would wrongly (deliberatly) class them self as a Ts

Why shouldn't hpw's identify as transfem if they want to?

"Why shouldn't hpw's identify as transfem if they want to?"
what's a hpw

"Why shouldn't hpw's identify as transfem if they want to?what's a hpw"
hpw is hairy panty wearer

"Why shouldn't hpw's identify as transfem if they want to?"
because its often misleading maybe ?

"Why shouldn't hpw's identify as transfem if they want to?what's a hpwhpw is hairy panty wearer "
thanks that made me chuckle lol I've seen a few of them on here

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Enquired of every month for the 10 years or so I've been here, and the overwhelming demand is that the current way emphasizes users actually read profiles and discusses personal thoughts.

The legal position is that transgender people should not be pressured to disclose their status by services or others, including during a fractional transition process. People may have high levels of sensitivity and requirements to keep many personal things confidential to their selection of friends and professionals.

The needs, wellbeing and legal sensitivities of transgender people are paramount, over and above what some unknown, random outsider may fancy when they are searching for somebody - whether for sex or other motivation.

"Why shouldn't hpw's identify as transfem if they want to?because its often misleading maybe ?"

Only if people have a preconceived idea of what someone "ought to be". Would you argue that ftm people shouldn't call themselves transsexual unless they grow body hair? What about gg's who don't shave their legs?

I think these are all just questions of personal taste and preferences, and should be owned as such.

"Why shouldn't hpw's identify as transfem if they want to?because its often misleading maybe ?

Only if people have a preconceived idea of what someone "ought to be". Would you argue that ftm people shouldn't call themselves transsexual unless they grow body hair? What about gg's who don't shave their legs?

I think these are all just questions of personal taste and preferences, and should be owned as such."

public pics help

But sometimes public pics don't do the subject justice or can be misleading

"Why shouldn't hpw's identify as transfem if they want to?because its often misleading maybe ?

I think these are all just questions of personal taste and preferences, and should be owned as such.public pics help "

Exactly. Or don't have to be public even, just available for those who ask. If people think that ts/tg means you must look/be a certain way, then that's their look out imho x

"But sometimes public pics don't do the subject justice or can be misleading"

True for everyone, surely. A whole thread on that in fact, just yesterday I think.

Dont pictures just bring the issue here down to who you fancy,not to make up your minds if the person in the picture is cd/tv/ts/male/female

[Removed by poster at 08/01/18 15:14:56]

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

To be honest I'm sick of this type of thread . seperate CD / TV/_TS .its become so boring now .I'll leave you lot who want to discuss it among yourselves

"To be honest I'm sick of this type of thread . seperate CD / TV/_TS .its become so boring now .I'll leave you lot who want to discuss it among yourselves "
then why bother to comment on it ?

"a lot of the proper transexuals that have undergone a full sex change have their accounts changed to "women" anyway so maybe this should be identified too "

We thought sex changes could go either way?

"To be honest I'm sick of this type of thread . seperate CD / TV/_TS .its become so boring now .I'll leave you lot who want to discuss it among yourselves "

A butch bloke in a wig and tights is not appealing.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"A butch bloke in a wig and tights" they could still consder themselves a TS.

Because a swingers site should really be more up to date with sexual identities

stourbridge area

Do you have you have to have had the full op to be transgender ..... this is the bit thats always confused me .

"Do you have you have to have had the full op to be transgender ..... this is the bit thats always confused me ."

No. You just have to call yourself transgender.

""A butch bloke in a wig and tights" they could still consder themselves a TS."

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

"IMO being able to search TV and TS seperately would be great"

I'm sure that would be helpful. Both identities are equally as valid, but they are not identical in meaning.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Can the people who want to have a disussion about this start your own thread in a different section please. This is a feedback section for suggestions

stourbridge area

op ....if this is a suggestion ... then its best to contact adnin via the contact button ....x

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"op ....if this is a suggestion ... then its best to contact adnin via the contact button ....x"

It isn't, this is the best place for it

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"a lot of the proper transexuals that have undergone a full sex change have their accounts changed to "women" anyway so maybe this should be identified too "
there's a few that say female when they have not had surgery! don't get how a man can have a female profile?

By *hythmic DriverMan  over a year ago

Croydon

"IMO being able to search TV and TS seperately would be great

I'm sure that would be helpful. Both identities are equally as valid, but they are not identical in meaning."

Agreed.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

People should be able to label themselves how they feel. But I suspect any changes won't help people find who they want.