FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Body type search / filter

Body type search / filter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am not a muscular BBC. Steph is not an athletic sex machine.

One, we wanna be able to search by body type etc.

Two, we want people to be able to filter out people of our body type / attributes.

That way we don't waste time bothering people who only want big black cock.

I could show this is implemented in 1 hour using C# / SQL.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I second that.

Great idea. We've often thought that searching by body type would be a useful feature.

Gee & Nik

I think the whole search facility could do with being expanded.

But will people be honest about their body type and keep it up to date?

"But will people be honest about their body type and keep it up to date?"

Probably no more than they already are but at least it helps

By *ugarplumpfairyWoman  over a year ago

scotland

This would be really helpful!

One issue with this is.. the human element..

I've seen many a profile that describes it's owner as Average, or Athletic.. when in reality the only sports they could take part in would be one bout of Sumo wrestling.

How do you enforce it?

"One issue with this is.. the human element..

I've seen many a profile that describes it's owner as Average, or Athletic.. when in reality the only sports they could take part in would be one bout of Sumo wrestling.

How do you enforce it? "

Pics?

How do you enforce it?

Pics?"

Have Fab employ a professional body definer? Trained in the art of deception, angles and filters. I've been duped many a time by a tricksey angle. Luckily I'm more mind-centric so it's not a "Huge" Issue

That's what the photos are for.. to let us decide for ourselves.

If you could trust people to be honest, I'd be all for it.

"I am not a muscular BBC. Steph is not an athletic sex machine.

Two, we want people to be able to filter out people of our body type / attributes.

I could show this is implemented in 1 hour using C# / SQL."

Would be great, to have search options by body type. Would be nice to be able to search for anything on a profile really, even a keyword search for profile text.

The data is already there so it only needs a few lines of code in search page adding.

WHERE body_type != 'athletic sex machine' AND nob_size != 'donkey cock'

I could show this is implemented in 1 hour using C# / SQL.

Would be great, to have search options by body type. Would be nice to be able to search for anything on a profile really, even a keyword search for profile text.

The data is already there so it only needs a few lines of code in search page adding.

WHERE body_type != 'athletic sex machine' AND nob_size != 'donkey cock'

"

Key word search could sort out most filtering issues. I like the idea indeed.

How do you enforce it? "

Here we go

"But will people be honest about their body type and keep it up to date?"

Nope, lot of people don't tell the truth.

Plus our body shapes can change quickly. One of the reasons I class myself as curvy on here.

I wouldn't use the feature, unless, maybe if there's a feature for a 3" clit or more picture then I might look

[Removed by poster at 04/02/18 10:51:34]

I'd LOVE a height search option

"I'd LOVE a height search option "

I’d enjoy that too.

People still lie , I’m 5 foot 8 been to meet men who r ment be 6foot and there smaller then me

How do you enforce it? "

Granted some people’s mirrors obviously are much more flattering than mine and they claim to be athletic and a size 18 for example but I’d rather them out than have to search ever profile in my area to find what I’m looking for.

I think the people who code the site have a fundamental issue with this as they seem to be unwilling to implement such an obvious and simple thing. They must have otherwise they would have done it day one on development.

What other reason could they have?

I think people see themselves differently that's all. I've had someone have a go at me for classing myself as "curvy" because apparently I'm not large enough. So I guess it's all down to individual perception.

But yes definitely a thumbs up for a 'body type' search xx

"I think people see themselves differently that's all. I've had someone have a go at me for classing myself as "curvy" because apparently I'm not large enough. So I guess it's all down to individual perception.

But yes definitely a thumbs up for a 'body type' search xx"

It’s all subjective and like you say it works both ways.

Curvy is quite ambiguous really and I’d say you are a lovely kinda curvy. People don’t really fit into boxes very well tho.

"I think people see themselves differently that's all. I've had someone have a go at me for classing myself as "curvy" because apparently I'm not large enough. So I guess it's all down to individual perception.

But yes definitely a thumbs up for a 'body type' search xx

It’s all subjective and like you say it works both ways.

Curvy is quite ambiguous really and I’d say you are a lovely kinda curvy. People don’t really fit into boxes very well tho. "

Very true Mr

How do you enforce it?

Pics?

Have Fab employ a professional body definer? Trained in the art of deception, angles and filters. I've been duped many a time by a tricksey angle. Luckily I'm more mind-centric so it's not a "Huge" Issue

That's what the photos are for.. to let us decide for ourselves.

If you could trust people to be honest, I'd be all for it. "

Plus, the mods are all volunteers. They have enough to do, without having to decide which category a body shape should fit into

By *xplorer13Man  over a year ago

glenrothes

It's difficult when you see the discriptions , it was athletic, slim, average, curvy and then ample, now that's easy to understand, then I saw fabulous, so I thought feck I am not really athletic but fabulous must be like an Olympic athlete, I never looked at anyone who said athletic or fabulous, imagine my surprise on the difference. So I feel some discriptions are totally wrong so maybe just have 3, slim average , curvy.

"It's difficult when you see the discriptions , it was athletic, slim, average, curvy and then ample, now that's easy to understand, then I saw fabulous, so I thought feck I am not really athletic but fabulous must be like an Olympic athlete, I never looked at anyone who said athletic or fabulous, imagine my surprise on the difference. So I feel some discriptions are totally wrong so maybe just have 3, slim average , curvy."

The fabulous is a state of mind or a pisstake. Not to be taken seriously. Various types use it. I go by pictures personally. Some have a skewed perception about themselves, so types don't always match the reality

By *ackandLucyCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Women have their stats (waist, hip, chest, cup size).

Men could have a similar thing.

Measurements don't lie.

Would be a bit tricky to search for though.

Yeha that would work. Anything that means you can get to see people you may actualy be attracted to.

more honest body types to choose from - biggest option is "fabulous" i prefer term obese

Well I think you should be able to filter search for men with hairy chests and spectacles, coz that's my favourite. So if fab admin could organise that it would be great.... XXX

Size really is a grey area as we all perceive it differently. One persons may think a size 10 is small, another may think it should be medium. One person may think 20 is large when another thinks it’s medium.

Personally I’d advise to go by pics. If you fancy the body on show, go for it and enjoy it. If you don’t, don’t feel the need to hate, just move on and find the body that you want to enjoy.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

I just wanna ban men from describing themselves as curvy.

I mean, c'mon, men don't have an hour glass figure. Boobs, hips and booty is curvy.

Me too I am trying to find very tall guys in my area...

By *ature studentsCouple  over a year ago

Near Bournemouth Dorset.

I could show this is implemented in 1 hour using C# / SQL."

We would like this as well, as a lot of people aren't into fatties like us

By *ature studentsCouple  over a year ago

Near Bournemouth Dorset.

We also like this.

"Size really is a grey area as we all perceive it differently. One persons may think a size 10 is small, another may think it should be medium. One person may think 20 is large when another thinks it’s medium.

Personally I’d advise to go by pics. If you fancy the body on show, go for it and enjoy it. If you don’t, don’t feel the need to hate, just move on and find the body that you want to enjoy.

"

So what your saying is make it dress size for women and waste size for men or similar. Lol.

I agree that its not about hate its about time wasted clicking into profiles to see what they are like.

"Size really is a grey area as we all perceive it differently. One persons may think a size 10 is small, another may think it should be medium. One person may think 20 is large when another thinks it’s medium.

"

Maybe I've missed something but I never read any 'hate' in this at all. It's a filter just like height bi/straight age or colour. There will always be those who fall outside those filters. Sometimes filters are changed because the requirements change.

I see it as improving options. Because someone may have filters in for age between 35 and 45 does it mean they hate those outside those ages?

Despite people lying about their size, optimising camera angles and selecting completely different body types than their photos display, this may be useful to some.

For me, I like perving profiles so it's not really an issue. And let's not forget that some carry size/weight better than others so it may be slightly unfair in that respect.

"Despite people lying about their size, optimising camera angles and selecting completely different body types than their photos display, this may be useful to some.

For me, I like perving profiles so it's not really an issue. And let's not forget that some carry size/weight better than others so it may be slightly unfair in that respect."

Like you say it may be useful and the best thing about advanced filtering is you can chose to use what you like so everyone wins.

By *iss Penny TrationWoman  over a year ago

NW

Lik some have said, it depends on self perception. One mans athletic may be viewed as another’s bbw. I agree, it would be a huge help, but we don’t all agree on image

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Yes been saying this for years

By *nehotguy4funMan  over a year ago

North East

Of course you can't stop some people from being dishonest but there really isn't a reasonable argument against body type filtering.

If anyone felt uncomfortable about it, they could use a "rather not say" option.

This would improve the site dramatically.

This would be a massive plus for the site. No need to force checking on whether someone is being honest or not just leave it as it is and let me search as it would filter the list enough. After that I can go and check out the profiles one by one and yes some people might lie but no big deal.

Currently I do a search and then 90% of the profiles I am not interested which a simpme filter would remove. Currently my only option to remove that person from future searches is to block them which doesn't seem right.

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Personally I’d love to be able to search by both height and body type!

Yes - many people tell porky pies about their body type (I’ve met several ‘athletic ‘ men with substantial beer guts - and ladies who are larger than one would expect) - but at least it would be a starting point!

At the moment if I search for guys in my age range within a certain radius hundreds come up - rendering it useless!

I end up doing my ‘hunting ‘ on Male hot photos instead - just like many chaps seem to do!

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

I take a size 12 dress but a size 10 skirt so how would that work ?

» Add a new message to this topic