FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Photos rejected advise admin

Photos rejected advise admin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have just had 7 photos rejected going back to may this year. all these pics are with me and black men, not recognisable. and 1 of me sucking a black cock... what is the problem. or is there just some1 that is trigger happy or racist.

What's the problem? Am I the first female on Fabs with pictures playing with blackmen? I bet I can pick 50 profiles without trying - and they are not tampered with.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

Dont know why your photos specifically have been rejected after a few months, but from previous posts the gist of it is;

1 - Someone has reported them to admin

2 - Admin have reviewed them and found they break one or more of the photo rules. The commonest one from previous posts is other people being in the photos and not having thier faces blanked out?

" Dont know why your photos specifically have been rejected after a few months, but from previous posts the gist of it is;

1 - Someone has reported them to admin

2 - Admin have reviewed them and found they break one or more of the photo rules. The commonest one from previous posts is other people being in the photos and not having thier faces blanked out?"

One is a head facing downwards over my shoulder, and dark hair covering, and the person behind me. You can't even tell if the person is male or female much less who it is as there's not much showing (other than hair).

the other is a black guy who has a fedora hat with a shadow from the hat creating a natural obscure - what is wrong with that?

Two others I've actually obscrured the eyes already and it was fine and been on for several months... whats suddenly wrong tonight?

If someone has aproblem with me and is reporting all my pics (funny enough, just the public pics as the private ones of the same vein are untouched), how come no one is emailing the person back and asking "What's your beef?"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Obviously whoever reported them thought that the other persons in the pics were identifiable (hence why they were reported) and then admin thought the same (hence why they were removed).

If you know of other peoples pics that have others on them that are easily identifiable then report them.

S.

"Obviously whoever reported them thought that the other persons in the pics were identifiable (hence why they were reported) and then admin thought the same (hence why they were removed).

If you know of other peoples pics that have others on them that are easily identifiable then report them.

S. "

This is ridiculous after months of these pics being on site now they are rejected. If they were a problem they should have been rejected when I uploaded them not 5 months later in some cases

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Obviously whoever reported them thought that the other persons in the pics were identifiable (hence why they were reported) and then admin thought the same (hence why they were removed).

S.

This is ridiculous after months of these pics being on site now they are rejected. If they were a problem they should have been rejected when I uploaded them not 5 months later in some cases "

Mistakes happen and if they get reported after being initially approved they will be rechecked and if they break the rules they will be removed.

S. "

If these pics are easily identifying can admin tell me who the people in the rejected pictures are in each picture

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

S.

If these pics are easily identifying can admin tell me who the people in the rejected pictures are in each picture"

I don't think they need to know the persons name to reject them lol

If there is another person who can be seen clearly in the picture that would be enough to break the rules

S.

If these pics are easily identifying can admin tell me who the people in the rejected pictures are in each picture

I don't think they need to know the persons name to reject them lol

If there is another person who can be seen clearly in the picture that would be enough to break the rules "

thats is my point you can not identify the people in the pics as there faces are obscured

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Wow, how offensive to say someone is racist because they dared to reject a pic !

If you have a specific problem and need a specific answer, use the CONTACT button at the bottom of the page.