FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > single straight males

single straight males

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tephen91199 OP   Man  over a year ago

Gosport

if we are bi, why cant we have the option to block so called single straight guys who send you messages like nice cock i really want to suck it! quite clearly they are misleading poeple on the site so why cant we choose to block single straight males????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Gosport

yes i know we can block them individually but why cant we select to block single straight men? why can we only block all men?????

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"if we are bi, why cant we have the option to block so called single straight guys who send you messages like nice cock i really want to suck it! quite clearly they are misleading poeple on the site so why cant we choose to block single straight males???? "

You can; when they send you the messages just block them - easy really

Tayside

[Removed by poster at 10/10/11 22:35:39]

Tayside

I was too slow with my reply

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"yes i know we can block them individually but why cant we select to block single straight men? why can we only block all men????? "

Actually, that's a very valid point. I haven't checked but apparently in the search you can block by gender/preference - have a look, potentially there should be the option to block straight guys as well.

... and that's coming from me (objectively) as a straight guy!

Gosport

you cant block by sexual orientation as i have looked! my point is if they are "STRAIGHT" WTF are they looking at other mens profiles for? if they are doing that then at the very least they are bi-curious and should put that on their profiles and stop lying just to fuck the women and couples on here? i just want people to be honest when they fill in their profiles? They could always set up a profile on fabguys if thats what they want? but why lie as lies always have a way of being found out so all i ask is that that the guys fill in their profile properly?
"yes i know we can block them individually but why cant we select to block single straight men? why can we only block all men?????

Actually, that's a very valid point. I haven't checked but apparently in the search you can block by gender/preference - have a look, potentially there should be the option to block straight guys as well.

... and that's coming from me (objectively) as a straight guy!"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

On a similar note (I know where your coming from) we often see 'Straight' guys chatting up TV's in the chat rooms, saying they look fab, asking to meet etc.

Aye, about as 'Straight' as a five bob note as my dad used to say!

Back to the OP.... I think that if you had a block for straight (or Bi/Gay) then people would just be tempted to change their profile depending on who they were messaging.

S.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Unless something's changed recently, there's still only the possibility of one group being available to block, and for better or worse, that's single men.

Until that changes, you'll have to put up with men offering to suck your cock, whatever their "public" level of closetedness...

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It changed a while back now Sharp, you can block a shed load of people now

http://www.fabswingers.com/my/filters

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You know what we do if we get mail from people who don't match our profile? We just say no thanks and move on.

It really is that simple.

Gosport

well if i get browsed by a guy and his rofile says straight then i block him there and then on the spot! it doesnt matter what they look like if they cant be honest then i dont want to know!

"well if i get browsed by a guy and his rofile says straight then i block him there and then on the spot! it doesnt matter what they look like if they cant be honest then i dont want to know! "

making friends on fab is great eh! haha

"my point is if they are "STRAIGHT" WTF are they looking at other mens profiles for? "

Simple...they're not 'straight', they just don't want to burn their chances with the girls/couples who won't meet 'bi-guys'.

Some people can't lie straight in bed...Even here!

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Thanks for the update, Rugby.

Sadly there was no option to block the intolerant...

"my point is if they are "STRAIGHT" WTF are they looking at other mens profiles for?

Simple...they're not 'straight', they just don't want to burn their chances with the girls/couples who won't meet 'bi-guys'.

Some people can't lie straight in bed...Even here! "

I can't see the point in lying to a bi male couple cos if u do meet and turn around and say I'm not bi actually they're gonna think well what else has he said that's bollox!!

i'm not really sure what the origionl whinge is about? surely i your bi and another man wants man on man action it's still sex?if a lesbian or bi lady messaged me i'd still jump on her.i think you'll find almost all internet users tell lies .how many people have you known all your life on fb who are dull and boring yet come across as a jet setting international superstar online.if i was bi or gay then i'd see cock action as cock action.lol if we keep on with all the blocks suggested on here you'd be lucky to find anyone for a meet in your search options.this is only my opinion and opinions are like arseholes............everyone has one

» Add a new message to this topic