FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > New all updates

New all updates

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I really like the new all updates but i am in rep of ireland and all i can get on mine is people from the UK. It would be nice to get people from the country we are from.other than that well done nice to see an upgrade.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Look at your settings. I live in ireland but work in uk and get updates from anyone anywhere

By *reddie12Man  over a year ago

Huntingdon

By *ain n MableWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

We really don't see the point of it, it's just varied updates from all around the Country, 99.9% from people we would have no interest in meeting.

It's a big led balloon as far as we are concerned and there should be an option to turn it off.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please consider getting rid of this feature all its doing is increasing the amount of "wish you were nearer messages"

By *ain n MableWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Please consider getting rid of this feature all its doing is increasing the amount of "wish you were nearer messages" "

100% agree, I just started a similar thread. It's pointless.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Please consider getting rid of this feature all its doing is increasing the amount of "wish you were nearer messages"

100% agree, I just started a similar thread. It's pointless. "

I'm with you ladies on this. I'm bulk deleting messages friends requests and winks despite using filters. The only way to stop this is to block everyone.

Must be a reason why admin keep deleting threads about this? Is it because there's more than 1 at a Time?

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Must be a reason why admin keep deleting threads about this? Is it because there's more than 1 at a Time?"

Possibly posted in the wrong section? Sometimes threads get moved to the right one I think.

"Must be a reason why admin keep deleting threads about this? Is it because there's more than 1 at a Time?

Possibly posted in the wrong section? Sometimes threads get moved to the right one I think. "

Perhaps they don’t like criticism of their great ideas. We’ve had a post deleted that said it wasn’t the best feature nor necessarily one that was even needed, suggesting things that perhaps should be looked at and it was removed

"Must be a reason why admin keep deleting threads about this? Is it because there's more than 1 at a Time?

Possibly posted in the wrong section? Sometimes threads get moved to the right one I think.

Perhaps they don’t like criticism of their great ideas. We’ve had a post deleted that said it wasn’t the best feature nor necessarily one that was even needed, suggesting things that perhaps should be looked at and it was removed "

That's fab

» Add a new message to this topic