FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > East Midlands

East Midlands

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So this has been talked about for years on here, but when will the site take notice and change the rubbish location settings on here?

I just did a search for Meets/events tonight in the East Mids, and only 7 of them out of an entire 2 full pages of people are even in the East Midlands.

It's ridiculous. Derby, Nottingham, Chesterfield, Sheffield, Leicester, Leeds etc - these places are nowhere near the East Midlands!

Sort it out.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As far as I can recall,Derby, Nottingham, Chesterfield and Leicester have always been in the East Midlands. Looking at the ladies you have met, I think that you may mean East Anglia!

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

What geographical area is (in your opinion) the east midlands?

The regional news on TV where I live is called "east midlands today" and covers Nottingham, Derby and Leicester.

Wikipedia gives the following:

The East Midlands is one of nine official regions of England at the first level of NUTS for statistical purposes. The eastern part of the Midlands, it consists of Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire (except North and North East Lincolnshire), Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire and Rutland.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So this has been talked about for years on here, but when will the site take notice and change the rubbish location settings on here?

I just did a search for Meets/events tonight in the East Mids, and only 7 of them out of an entire 2 full pages of people are even in the East Midlands.

It's ridiculous. Derby, Nottingham, Chesterfield, Sheffield, Leicester, Leeds etc - these places are nowhere near the East Midlands!

Sort it out."

i think you will find leicester derby and nottingham are in the East midlands

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

You need to get a map out

By *taffsfun73Man  over a year ago

Newcastle under lyme

Would be better to search in miles radius for us that live close to area boarders I live close to West mids North west boarder so I would like to look 20 miles from my location not South Brum or north Manchester

You're right, I meant East Anglia!

Well this has gone badly.

"Would be better to search in miles radius for us that live close to area boarders I live close to West mids North west boarder so I would like to look 20 miles from my location not South Brum or north Manchester "

You can't do that with the meet search

By *taffsfun73Man  over a year ago

Newcastle under lyme

Yea I know would be better if you can do that's my point

» Add a new message to this topic