FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Auto no thanks button ?

Auto no thanks button ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just reading some of the forum posts and also from my own experience, a lot a guys complain about the lack of a response to messages sent.

Some have said it takes only a few secs to send a polit no thnaks , however been married and my wife has a single profile, the number of mesagess can be overwhelming and to give even a simple reply is too much at times.

My personal frustration is when a mesage is read , but is not deleted nor a response given, what dose this mean ? not interested ? thining about it ? interesed but no time to reply ?

Anyways my suggestion to Fab is that underneath the message you have the response button that will provide a auto response of "No Thanks" and delete the message ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

Been suggested many times before, but the general concensus is from people that have used sites with that feature, the whinges turn from "why no reply?" to "why the lazy auto replies?"

the wingers need to read the forum post about advice to singel men , that a NO is means N0, asking why will not get it changed, usualy they have not read the profile info in the first place. x

well then go with No Thanks and block , that will stop the future messages.?

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

perhaps even a lazy auto reply will be better to some than just sheer silence...

We think a polite no-thank-you button would be a useful adjunct, and save much inflammation.

yes agreed ,

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I get it a lot, when I first joined the site, it bothered me a bit, but you get used to it, blokes we outnumber the single women something like 10 to one so the ladies can have their choice, and it is easier do just delete the message if you dont float their boat, however I do thing an auto respose would be a good idea.

Yeh regions are fine , that is a clear message of not interested. It is the read but no response that the auto reply mite help

» Add a new message to this topic