FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Banned from adding pics

Banned from adding pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouse Of Poitier OP   Couple  over a year ago

Sutton,croydon,bromley,kingston,

we are confused, recently a number of our pics some previously approved were rejected for various reasons including that we wasn't in them or they had been taken from the internet! We find this odd as I'm not in the pictures because I took them and the ones that were supposed to be taken from the internet were taken by us while on holiday in Thailand !! There is no route to appeal these decisions and despite admitting that we may have accidently breached some rules as people do, I am still not allowed to post pictures. We pay our Gold membership every month, have a number of verifications confirming authenticity. While we're not asking for our rejected pictures to be reinstated we are asking that we be allowed to post pictures to our profile. we have tried to contact admin directly but have not had any response

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

The usual advice from forum mods on this is to leave the disputed pics on your profile, and use the "report" button (can you report your own pics?) to flag the issue up to admin, who will review them.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You would only get a block if you repeatedly added pics after being warned not to.

You can appeal this from the CONTACT button, if they are going to lift the block they will let you know