FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Secret browsing

Secret browsing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm really not sure I agree with having the option to browse profiles incognito. It feels a bit secret squirrel.

Personally, I want to see who's viewed my profile and happy for them to see if I've looked at theirs.

Just because we look doesn't mean we want to chat or take things forward. Equally if someone's looked and not messaged then it's probable they're not interested and saves time and annoyance messaging them!

After all, we can look and if not interested just use our block button and move on. But at least we both know!

I've not had any problems to date but just think some transparency is needed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I don't care who knows I've looked at their profile.

I usually browse in private simply due to the sheer number of messages along the "I see you looked at my profile. Want to meet / fuck"

Eh, if I was interested I'd have mailed..

The private browsing eliminates this.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Our couples profile is in ‘stealth’ mode simply because of the number of ‘I see you looked at my profile’ messages we got - not everyone follows your logic!! And scrolling on an iPad means that quite often I’ll click on a profile unintentionally - and then get bombarded with winked, friend requests & messages.

Easier just to be under the radar!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Our couples profile is in ‘stealth’ mode simply because of the number of ‘I see you looked at my profile’ messages we got - not everyone follows your logic!! And scrolling on an iPad means that quite often I’ll click on a profile unintentionally - and then get bombarded with winked, friend requests & messages.

Easier just to be under the radar!! "

Agree! We’ve done the same

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple  over a year ago

nr chester

"Our couples profile is in ‘stealth’ mode simply because of the number of ‘I see you looked at my profile’ messages we got - not everyone follows your logic!! And scrolling on an iPad means that quite often I’ll click on a profile unintentionally - and then get bombarded with winked, friend requests & messages.

Easier just to be under the radar!! "

. Us too and I quite like being a nosey fecker without anyone knowing Mrs blue eyes

I used to wonder how I’d get messages from people who hadn’t looked at my profile!

[Removed by poster at 19/03/18 17:10:19]

Exactly this

Easier just to be under the radar!!

Agree! We’ve done the same "

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

I'm nosey so look at all types of profiles however a vast % of people would then assume because I've looked I must be interested. Browsing in stealth means I'm not potentially inviting people to send me an unwanted mail. If I'm interested I will message

"I don't care who knows I've looked at their profile.

I usually browse in private simply due to the sheer number of messages along the "I see you looked at my profile. Want to meet / fuck"

Eh, if I was interested I'd have mailed..

The private browsing eliminates this."

This

I prefer to not show up for the same reason everyone has said you get too many messages afterwards. There’s nearly always a thread on here that asking how many views. I just don’t get it!!! Surely unless you have the same number of messages it’s like saying ie. 200 but nobody liked me, that’s depressing why would anyone want to know that?! I don’t look and don’t care who’s viewed, winked or sent a friends request, if they’re interested they’ll message

By *eepitsimple400Man  over a year ago

ilkeston

As a single male i would rather have a count of:

All views

People who match your preferences

People whos profiles are visable

Where your only getting one or two registed views a day it makes you wonder if you are being seen at all

» Add a new message to this topic