FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > private rooms

private rooms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

a few of my friends here have been talkin about if it would be possible to have private chat rooms?

they r readily available on other sites that do webcam chat.

would allow friends to chat without the worry of ppl listenin in or watchin their cam.

ne1 think this would b a gud idea (if it is techniquly possible of course)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"a few of my friends here have been talkin about if it would be possible to have private chat rooms?

would allow friends to chat without the worry of ppl listenin in or watchin their cam.

ne1 think this would b a gud idea (if it is techniquly possible of course)"

yep mr sun i for one wud as i like the idea of a private telly lol

and a room for people who pay to use the site would be ncie if possible as lately so many nutters needing the yellow bus have been on , and when u block someone they can still watch your cam which i find really annoying so im all up for that one

sioux xxx

ops firgot i ment a room with passwords made up by a person or persons that pay to have privileges on fab hehe

well i do think this would be a very good think cos not all of us like ppl watching and listenin in

so i think privet rooms would be a very good think on here

even if it is to set up meets in so that its just the ppl meeting

but if you have private chat rooms you start paying full whack in membership fees, at the moment its a fiver a month it we have so many more things wont the fees go up and fabswingers wont be the free site anymore. lots of ppl use the irish room and california room for private chats cos they mostly empty, and there is always the supporters room xx which is invariably empty

If you want privacy why not use MSN ?

or better still, pick up the phone ..

[Removed by poster at 17/08/09 08:45:03]

"and a room for people who pay to use the site would be ncie if possible

sioux xxx"

There already is such a room - It's called the supporters room and it is always empty ......

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Because of the difficulty of moderating and controlling private rooms, particularly on a site like Fab that is free for all to access and use and the costs involved in them (for us) at the moment it's something that we are cautious about introducing.

Admin x

", and when u block someone they can still watch your cam which i find really annoying so im all up for that one

sioux xxx"

They cant watch your cam hun if they are blocked right.... block them in the chat room, click on profile and click the block button (next to dock/profile etc)

Steve

"a few of my friends here have been talkin about if it would be possible to have private chat rooms?

ne1 think this would b a gud idea (if it is techniquly possible of course)"

here, here, i agree with you...

it just gets too busy in the rooms sometimes especailly when you put your cam on...

", and when u block someone they can still watch your cam which i find really annoying so im all up for that one

sioux xxx

They cant watch your cam hun if they are blocked right.... block them in the chat room, click on profile and click the block button (next to dock/profile etc)

Steve"

lol we did that steve but they cud stil lwatch the cams but only thing we couldnt do was view their profile to report them lol mus towe been one owe those nites lol

its funny it seems people want this site to become like another called mingers devon....

yuck hope not.

thing is if we have all these ideas put in place, it will end up being a full paying site, and then everyone will be moaning about paying all the time, so easier just to block . thats my tuppence worth anyway lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok thanx sj mark... as i said it woz just a suggestion if it woz techniquely possible

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"its funny it seems people want this site to become like another called mingers devon....

yuck hope not."

Very true. People loved the idea that it was/is free (depending on whether you decide you want to pay). They liked the idea of a site that was easy to use with few restrictions. Now they want this, that and the other, which invariably will cost money, and turn it into another mingers devon clone site, but if they are asked to pay they might go elsewhere.

Change can be good, but lets not kick the arse outta it ppl!!

» Add a new message to this topic