FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > finding friends in chat rooms

finding friends in chat rooms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is it possible to flag up which chat rooms your friends are in i can see they are online but would be great to short cut to room they are chatting in

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"is it possible to flag up which chat rooms your friends are in i can see they are online but would be great to short cut to room they are chatting in"

Another cool feature would be to highlight friends in the chat room you're in.

Something simple, like the background to their name being highlighted in the list of users, or for all friends to bubble up to the top of the room list.

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"is it possible to flag up which chat rooms your friends are in i can see they are online but would be great to short cut to room they are chatting in

Another cool feature would be to highlight friends in the chat room you're in.

Something simple, like the background to their name being highlighted in the list of users, or for all friends to bubble up to the top of the room list."

What about their privacy? They might not want to be found easily by you or anyone else!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What about their privacy? They might not want to be found easily by you or anyone else! "

Hey man, I thought they were my friends!

» Add a new message to this topic