FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Have i messaged you before?

Have i messaged you before?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can a field be added to the profile so that when you view the profile it tells you if you have sent a message before to that profile? It would help to cut down on accidently emailing the same person twice because your not sure if you've emailed them before.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Can a field be added to the profile so that when you view the profile it tells you if you have sent a message before to that profile? It would help to cut down on accidently emailing the same person twice because your not sure if you've emailed them before."

If you are a site supporter you get a little message on their profile.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

easy peasy become a site supporter

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you dont want to pay, then check to see if your msg has been read and maybe deleted.

If they haven't responded to you, you can then "block" them, so you dont contact them again (thats what we do).

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Would be helpfull to non supporters who email me every time I change my picture . they obviously dont recognise the profile either. hmmm

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

The only problem I have is whilst I know I have messaged someone, I forget what I messaged them about!

» Add a new message to this topic