FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Stop cock photos

Stop cock photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Should photos of a close up of the guys cock be banned? I think cock photos should only be allowed if the guy shows his face and body as well. I am sick of guys messaging me with one line messages and a close up of their ugly looking cock. I bet if they had to show their face in the photo they would not be so quick to have cock photos. They could always put the photos as private or for friends only.

Do those types of guys really think if they message you a photo of their cock you are going to get excited or message them back?

Even if you changed it to must show body and cock but not have to show face this would not stop guys sending only cock shot photos.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

No, I don't think so. This is a sex site, you will get X rated pictures. I don't think anyone should be forced to show their face picture on the site if they don't want to either.

If you think cocks are so ugly, why would you be looking for men to play with?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/08/09 06:58:15]

No they shouldn't be banned. It's the user's profile and it's up to him what he puts in it, provided it's legal and in keeping with site rules of course.

If a guy wants to run the risk of limiting his chances by just showing only a close up of his dick then that must be up to him surely ?

How about we also ban close ups of pussies or tits ?

Or maybe just ban all photos ....

On second thoughts, maybe we should ban people who complain about others' profile photos whilst they don't have any photos at all on their own profile ?

You for example ?

[Removed by poster at 19/08/09 11:26:40]

i agree,photos should give you an idea of who your talking to.

"i agree,photos should give you an idea of who your talking to."

With all the silhouettes, puppet pics and other associated misleading info that sort of sensible suggestion is never ever going to catch on in here

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

it's easy - ask for a face pic straight away and if it can't be supplied stop talking - no need for a song and dance - oh - you're pics are lovely by the way

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

"Should photos of a close up of the guys cock be banned? I think cock photos should only be allowed if the guy shows his face and body as well. I am sick of guys messaging me with one line messages and a close up of their ugly looking cock. I bet if they had to show their face in the photo they would not be so quick to have cock photos. They could always put the photos as private or for friends only.

Do those types of guys really think if they message you a photo of their cock you are going to get excited or message them back?

Even if you changed it to must show body and cock but not have to show face this would not stop guys sending only cock shot photos. "

work out what you want,lol you say you want men .. but are only looking for women wtf, and how many will respond to your photoless profile

and wonder if you winge as much in real life

For a moment I thought this thread was going to be about plumbing - complete with photos of stop cocks, gate valves, isolation valves and the likes ...

Forum Mod

"For a moment I thought this thread was going to be about plumbing - complete with photos of stop cocks, gate valves, isolation valves and the likes ..."

Your dementia must be getting worse......you've already posted on it

"For a moment I thought this thread was going to be about plumbing - complete with photos of stop cocks, gate valves, isolation valves and the likes ...

Your dementia must be getting worse......you've already posted on it "

Loll, and here I am doing the North Run in aid of Dementia

I just thought I'd come back for another bite of the cherry with an imcredibly whitty comment

"For a moment I thought this thread was going to be about plumbing - complete with photos of stop cocks, gate valves, isolation valves and the likes ..."

Haha that tickled me lol

Forum Mod

"For a moment I thought this thread was going to be about plumbing - complete with photos of stop cocks, gate valves, isolation valves and the likes ...

I just thought I'd come back for another bite of the cherry with an imcredibly whitty comment "

Are you really doing it for dementia? thats really great

Ive got a great freebie tshirt that highlights dementia here,you can have it if you want

I just thought I'd come back for another bite of the cherry with an imcredibly whitty comment

Are you really doing it for dementia? thats really great

Ive got a great freebie tshirt that highlights dementia here,you can have it if you want"

Yeah I'm doing it for the Alzheimers Society - My Dad died with Alzheimers Disease 4 years ago so I'm doing my tiny little bit to help the society.

Thanks for the offer of the T shirt, but I got one from the charity as part of my fundraising pack

member 6 days and all you have done is whinge,

good job some people dont care if you dont have a personality, good job you have a pussy or you may never get laid!

Forum Mod

"member 6 days and all you have done is whinge,

good job some people dont care if you dont have a personality, good job you have a pussy or you may never get laid!

"

yeh but whats it look like though?

» Add a new message to this topic