FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Watermark?

Watermark?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think it would be helpful to have the option to watermark our pictures at the point of uploading with our usernames or similar.

Anyone else think this might be useful?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"I think it would be helpful to have the option to watermark our pictures at the point of uploading with our usernames or similar.

Anyone else think this might be useful? "

I think there's as lots of people seem to do this?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Alot do this already

I think there's an app you can download to use, but I haven't looked for it yet xxx

But why doesn't fab offer it? I know I can do my own - but could fab offer this as a service? Even if its a fab watermark rather than our username.

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"But why doesn't fab offer it? I know I can do my own - but could fab offer this as a service? Even if its a fab watermark rather than our username. "

Fab already does this. If you click on a picture to zoom in closer you will see it at the very bottom. Unfortunately there is nothing to stop people from cropping it out so many choose to add their own watermark before uploading to fab.

"But why doesn't fab offer it? I know I can do my own - but could fab offer this as a service? Even if its a fab watermark rather than our username.

Fab already does this. If you click on a picture to zoom in closer you will see it at the very bottom. Unfortunately there is nothing to stop people from cropping it out so many choose to add their own watermark before uploading to fab."

This

By *igFatBettyWoman  over a year ago

Finchampstead

You're better off adding your own before uploading the pics tbh

I dont really see it being upto Fab to put watermarks on your own pics, theres plenty apps to do this yourself

"I dont really see it being upto Fab to put watermarks on your own pics, theres plenty apps to do this yourself"

I'm not saying it is up to Fab. I'm merely suggesting it is an option.

I realise that there are plenty of apps out there to do it, and I realise that some people may not want it.

But I also wonder if there's more Fab can do to stop pictures being 'recycled' by the minority that use your pictures on their own profile?

» Add a new message to this topic