FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Hide account except Friends

Hide account except Friends

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Could we have an option to hide our account except from Friends?

This would allow us to keep in touch/be visible to friends but take a break from the site in general.

Similarly, could our profile be made visible to someone we message who is not a friend for a short period of time?

These changes would help in managing our experience such as when not looking for new people or wanting to receive attention.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Account, privacy settings, hide profile.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Account, privacy settings, hide profile. "

That hides from everyone,the op is asking for a facility where they can hide their profile from everyone except those on their friend list.

Personally I like that idea.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Account, privacy settings, hide profile.

That hides from everyone,the op is asking for a facility where they can hide their profile from everyone except those on their friend list.

Personally I like that idea."

Sorry I misread the OP. You can still be contacted even with a hidden profile though.

By *r Wiggles1Man  over a year ago

"Account, privacy settings, hide profile.

Personally I like that idea.

Sorry I misread the OP. You can still be contacted even with a hidden profile though. "

Yes they understand that but they know that with a hidden profile less messages will come through.

They just want to have friends be able to see new photo uploads etc. Also for people they may message/wink etc whilst hidden because they like the look of them/profile for future fun to be able to see their profile after messaging.

Definitely a great idea though

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Could we have an option to hide our account except from Friends?

This would allow us to keep in touch/be visible to friends but take a break from the site in general.

Similarly, could our profile be made visible to someone we message who is not a friend for a short period of time?

These changes would help in managing our experience such as when not looking for new people or wanting to receive attention."

That is a terrific idea

By *dinson1983Man  over a year ago

Wakefield

I have a lot of time for this idea.

It makes alot of sense.

» Add a new message to this topic