FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Can we get the option the block people viewing your account if they have their's hidden

Can we get the option the block people viewing your account if they have their's hidden

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seems like everyday we have atleast one. Its just a pointless exercise and usually used by pic hunters in our experience. Can we PLEASE have an option to bloke all hidden profiles, if your hidding whats the point of looking....discuss

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not a bad idea

Definitely.

Although they will just unhide, do what the want then hide.

But it's a step in the right direction.

By *oloandsaabWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"Seems like everyday we have atleast one. Its just a pointless exercise and usually used by pic hunters in our experience. Can we PLEASE have an option to bloke all hidden profiles, if your hidding whats the point of looking....discuss "

People can look at your profile and remain incognito so what's the difference don't really understand why people have to know who's been looking at them and get hung up on it

"Seems like everyday we have atleast one. Its just a pointless exercise and usually used by pic hunters in our experience. Can we PLEASE have an option to bloke all hidden profiles, if your hidding whats the point of looking....discuss

People can look at your profile and remain incognito so what's the difference don't really understand why people have to know who's been looking at them and get hung up on it"

Whats the point of being on a swingers site then if you dont want people looking at you then??? Why not Just leave then?

By *oloandsaabWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"Seems like everyday we have atleast one. Its just a pointless exercise and usually used by pic hunters in our experience. Can we PLEASE have an option to bloke all hidden profiles, if your hidding whats the point of looking....discuss

People can look at your profile and remain incognito so what's the difference don't really understand why people have to know who's been looking at them and get hung up on it

Whats the point of being on a swingers site then if you dont want people looking at you then??? Why not Just leave then?"

I never said I didn't want people looking I just said anyone can look and if they're interested they will message

Whats the point of being on a swingers site then if you dont want people looking at you then??? Why not Just leave then?

I never said I didn't want people looking I just said anyone can look and if they're interested they will message"

but what if the person being looked at doesn't want viewed by anyone with a hiden account as is our case. If there is a option to hide yourself there should be an option to block those hidden accounts viewing yours if you so choose...

I never said I didn't want people looking I just said anyone can look and if they're interested they will message

but what if the person being looked at doesn't want viewed by anyone with a hiden account as is our case. If there is a option to hide yourself there should be an option to block those hidden accounts viewing yours if you so choose..."

I don't understand what difference it makes though...if they haven't messaged you, they're clearly not interested so why do you care who they are?

Now to stop people with hidden profiles from messaging or winking you would make sense because what's the actual point of that? After all, you can't do 'see who's near' if your profile is hidden...

By *rettyLittleThingWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

People can look at your profile and remain incognito so what's the difference don't really understand why people have to know who's been looking at them and get hung up on it"

I hide my profile when not active as I don't want my pics on here when I'm not ect. I don't get the point of people who hide themselves and still message me or perv? Kinda doesn't seem fair especially if they are messaging you and you can't see pictures or verifications.

but what if the person being looked at doesn't want viewed by anyone with a hiden account as is our case. If there is a option to hide yourself there should be an option to block those hidden accounts viewing yours if you so choose...

I don't understand what difference it makes though...if they haven't messaged you, they're clearly not interested so why do you care who they are?

Now to stop people with hidden profiles from messaging or winking you would make sense because what's the actual point of that? After all, you can't do 'see who's near' if your profile is hidden..."

We've had all 3 tbh...they can't do any if your given the option to blocke them though is what we're saying and after pic farmers killing our last account we'd rarther be able to not be viewed by hiden accounts....after all if they want to hide why should we let them look if we can't recipricate?

I hide my profile when not active as I don't want my pics on here when I'm not ect. I don't get the point of people who hide themselves and still message me or perv? Kinda doesn't seem fair especially if they are messaging you and you can't see pictures or verifications."

I find it very annoying when I get a message from a member expressing interest in meeting, then I look at their profile but can't see it because it's hidden. So it's not just people perving pictures who stalk in hidden mode.

Although I agree with the OPs original suggestion, I fear it won't work in practice and its just one of those annoying things you have to ignore on Fab XXX

Now to stop people with hidden profiles from messaging or winking you would make sense because what's the actual point of that? After all, you can't do 'see who's near' if your profile is hidden...

We've had all 3 tbh...they can't do any if your given the option to blocke them though is what we're saying and after pic farmers killing our last account we'd rarther be able to not be viewed by hiden accounts....after all if they want to hide why should we let them look if we can't recipricate?"

What do you mean 'pic farmers'?

[Removed by poster at 26/05/18 08:59:50]

Pic collectors pulling them off the profile to use elsewhere.

"Pic collectors pulling them off the profile to use elsewhere."

People with visible profiles could be stealing pics too.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Pic collectors pulling them off the profile to use elsewhere."

You say you know how to deal with them.

Yeah once they've done it thats the only catch ... picking out facks is easy but when there's hidden accounts with no veri tick or flag and not even a member stamp you cant go trollhunting & thats why the question was asked.

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Definitely.

But it's a step in the right direction. "

Same as the don't let profiles with no picture contact me filter, they load a picture, send a message, remove picture.

[Removed by poster at 26/05/18 14:29:48]

"Definitely.

But it's a step in the right direction.

Same as the don't let profiles with no picture contact me filter, they load a picture, send a message, remove picture.

"

See we have customised our message filters/ profile settings but there isn't an option to block hidden profiles.

» Add a new message to this topic