FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Question

Question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you ever had a response on a query by the admins? I see all the threads here and it seems like they really dont care about the service they provide nor if you’re a happy paying customer.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

On the other hand why should they care?....money keeps rolling in anyway...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Admin or the Techy Whizzkid can usually fix most issues without needing to contact the member. If necessary, though, they will mail to discuss the problem.

"Admin or the Techy Whizzkid can usually fix most issues without needing to contact the member. If necessary, though, they will mail to discuss the problem."

Thank you for your input however the case seems to be different. I had messages on my inbox from people that do not want to post here fearing a ban. They never seem to reply, fix or take in any suggestions. Do you have examples showing the opposite?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Been here for over 12 years - and seen many an issue resolved - some folks even put 'Thank You' notes on their threads once it's sorted. If an issue has been reported correctly, action will be taken appropriately. Patience is the key here - some folks think theirs is the ONLY report lodged - but Admin get thousands of them daily. Sit back, breathe deeply and results follow.

"Thank you for your input however the case seems to be different. I had messages on my inbox from people that do not want to post here fearing a ban. They never seem to reply, fix or take in any suggestions. Do you have examples showing the opposite?"

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

"I had messages on my inbox from people that do not want to post here fearing a ban. They never seem to reply, fix or take in any suggestions. Do you have examples showing the opposite?"

I find it difficult to see what you are driving at personally. If these people have messaged you why should they fear a ban by posting here? Admin do make it clear most messages/reports they receive will not be replied to in the F.A.Q's

As for members giving examples, well from a purely personal view I would not post such examples in the forum as they are more likely to be of a delicate and private nature, however I stand to be corrected..

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

https://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ

You don't respond to any of our mails.

We do this for fun and get hundreds of mails a day so we can't respond personally to questions about the site or your account. We recommend if you have a problem or can't figure out how something works, you post to the site help forum. If we responded to everything that people sent us, we'd spend all our time (and more!) doing that and not improving/running/fixing the site. Or, we'd have to employ customer service goons to read and respond to questions from a minority of users at everyone's expense and we'd not be able to do as much as we can for so little cost to you. We do read all mail you send and encourage feedback. If you have reported a problem with the site we will fix it.