FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > New forum

New forum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

With regards to the "Poly/FWB/relationships" threads.

We have forums for Swingers chat, parties, advice and so on but would love to see a forum for the likes of FWB, polyamory, dating and the likes.

I know this isn't a dating site but there are a lot of singles and couples that would like to find a partner, FWB, poly and so on

Is it possible for another forum and what do others think, it's not as if a "hookup" forum would be something people have to use if that isn't what they seek but just an additional feature for them that do?

Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/05/18 23:08:50]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A great idea

By *969BewitchedWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Great idea

By *BWandhusbandCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

There were three forum threads about this a little while back. Search for 'poly' and you'll see them. Lots of us asked about it, nothing as yet.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"There were three forum threads about this a little while back. Search for 'poly' and you'll see them. Lots of us asked about it, nothing as yet."

Yeah that's what I mean, we often see threads like it and though it would be nice to have a forum just for it.

We love reading the posts about how people met on here or ever got married, it's nice and I can't see why this can't be catered for a bit better

» Add a new message to this topic