FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Why does the room collapse?

Why does the room collapse?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *thwalescpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

brecon

I love the new feature on the LHS which lets you know if/how you have contacted someone before.

Got me thinking about things I would like to change. Its frustrating when a chatroom "boots" everyone out, one minute everyone is chatting away, then BAM! all get booted. In the great scheme of things its not too serious, but it can happen multiple times in a short period, which can be frustrating as it can take a while to get back in.

Why does it happen? ( it happens when lots of people are in so guess thats got summat to do with it), and can you stop it happening?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

We're working behind the scenes on resolving the chat issues. We appreciate that the chatroom isn't 100% reliable and are committed to correcting it before the year is out.

Admin x

brecon

[Removed by poster at 21/08/09 14:18:28]

brecon

"We're working behind the scenes on resolving the chat issues. We appreciate that the chatroom isn't 100% reliable and are committed to correcting it before the year is out.

Admin x"

"Why does it happen? ( it happens when lots of people are in so guess thats got summat to do with it), and can you stop it happening?"

Duh! Just realised I answered my own questions, so to summarise in order .... Yes, and Not yet!! Lol stoopid is a stoopid does!!

» Add a new message to this topic