FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Can we have...

Can we have...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi,

I am unsure whether this has been asked before - as i have not searched the whole of the forum, but i think it would be a good idea to have a more open option regarding sexuality.

I had a choice of straight, bi or bi-curious and to be honest did not feel that any of these fit me as a person.

I would have either liked a blank space to put in my own definition, or the option of something like situationally bi or bi friendly.

Does anyone else feel this would be a good idea?

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think the idea of having a blank space by the side of sexual orientation is a great idea, but to have more options like bi friendly etc will just get way too confusing as we will all define the meaning slightly different, it can be confusing enough for some on the options we already have, the blank space to add to it is a great idea IMO.

W

cheers!

The more options there is the harder it will become to search for profiles and hence cutting down a users chance of their profile coming up in search results.

Just select your closest match in the selection and type in your profile what you define yourself as in your own words.

Steve

"The more options there is the harder it will become to search for profiles and hence cutting down a users chance of their profile coming up in search results.

Just select your closest match in the selection and type in your profile what you define yourself as in your own words.

Steve"

See i reckon it is better to come up in fewer searches that are more defined, than be thrown up more often, but i can see your point.

i know wot bisexual means, but bi curious i thought was never doing anything but members have said it means only bi orally, what is bi friendly what does that mean, am so confuzzled

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

"bi curious i thought was never doing anything but members have said it means only bi orally"

i'd say bi curious is being interested/intriged in both sexes and possibly/probably wanting to play with both?

xx

» Add a new message to this topic