FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > tthumbs up or down

tthumbs up or down

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

has any one decided what your gonna do with the thumbs up or down yet pls

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, not yet, its still being looked at, and even after the trial it may be the case were nothing is done.

S&A

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ty xxxxxxxxxxx

... "Is it that hard to reply and say no thanks, rather than just delete my message - thumbs down each time that happens for you !!!!"

i just saw this on someones status...what a great idea thumbs down are eh? im going to get one from every guy i dont reply to due to him not fitting my preferences????

rediculous idea.

I can't see the benefit of it anyway. We don't get to see how many thumbs up or down that we or anyone else get, so what is the point?

"... "Is it that hard to reply and say no thanks, rather than just delete my message - thumbs down each time that happens for you !!!!"

i just saw this on someones status...what a great idea thumbs down are eh? im going to get one from every guy i dont reply to due to him not fitting my preferences????

rediculous idea."

What makes it even more rediculous is the fact that it's been implimented but nobody seems to have the foggiest idea of why, or even what if anything is going to be done with it in the future ......

Now is that a bit whacky or what ?????

So what is the purpose?

How can I tell if someone that i have contacted has given me a thumbs up or thumbs down?

"... "Is it that hard to reply and say no thanks, rather than just delete my message - thumbs down each time that happens for you !!!!"

rediculous idea."

whoops sorry sexkitten, it was a thumbs down I'm afraid. i love your profile, but your the other side of the flipping country, lol

Forum Mod

Ooooh forgive me admin for I have sinned, smack my bum for being naughty but ive just felt the need to do a thumbs down on someone

By *orkshiremonkey1Man  over a year ago

Worksop

Personally, I think it's a reasonable idea...... I think that there should be some sort of follow-up re it, say a total of 6 thumbs down and block on say mailings or chat room access for a period. It would sort out those ignorant sods who can be bothered to reply to a polite response to their profile even if you do fit the criteria. Just bloody rudeness that's all

"Personally, I think it's a reasonable idea...... I think that there should be some sort of follow-up re it, say a total of 6 thumbs down and block on say mailings or chat room access for a period. It would sort out those ignorant sods who can be bothered to reply to a polite response to their profile even if you do fit the criteria. Just bloody rudeness that's all"

Not as rude as coming on the forums just to moan and whinge, don’t send emails to people if you expect a reply, and if someone wants to meet you they will contact you? Not that all the whinging will be doing you any favours.

"Personally, I think it's a reasonable idea...... I think that there should be some sort of follow-up re it, say a total of 6 thumbs down and block on say mailings or chat room access for a period. It would sort out those ignorant sods who can be bothered to reply to a polite response to their profile even if you do fit the criteria. Just bloody rudeness that's all"

And it's people with an attitude like yours who would most probably abuse the system and give thumbs down to anyone who didn't do just as you expect them to do

Who knows - maybe you'll already have earned a couple of downs just for this post ?

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

FFS...... total bollox.

Until this site says that we HAVE to reply to every single stupid, halfwitted, numptified, cheating, scumbagage, twatitude wearing, iq of a lentil, feckwit........... then I and many others WON'T.

Freedom of choice is still something that we can have in this apparent democracy that we call Great Britain.

If this or any other site started to impose authoritarian or dictatorial rules and regulations, then their clientelle would soon disappear.

You stated in another thread that you were all for CHOICE and OPINION. Double standards is what you are showing here.

To be given a thumbs down for ignoring someone who hasn't read our profile, or for turning someone down is what couples and single women expect.

To ban them, suspend them or reduce their priviledges would be tantamount to this site being run on a totalitarian basis.

There is NO fair way thumbs up and thumbs down will EVER be used. I have no doubt I have many thumbs down by blokes I've refused or couples we've decided not to play with.......... who cares?

Swinging is about CHOICE and OPINION and SEXUAL LIBERATION and HONESTY and TRUST.

To start reducing priviledges on those that CHOOSE to live their swinging life according to rules that they live by and swing by because it works for them, is STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.

I've only ever given 2 thumbs up and 1 thumbs down. And the thumbs down wasfor a single male who, after being rejected, chose to insult Mrs Madchick by calling her a fat slag!

And remember, there will always be those saddo's who perv every profile and would give thumbs down to every profile they didn't like/agree with!

Personally I think it's a waste of time and open to abuse from either the ones that have been turned down or the 'cliques' that abound on a site like this...say the wrong thing and your twopenneth is a downward one and not an upward one! lol

In our experience this is the type of thread that can tumble into a row,..lets just be careful with how we word our posts, remember the rules, and lets not bad mouth others, just because we disagree with what they say,.. I havent got an Edit button yet, but I do have a Delete button

S&A

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

God I love it when your masterful!

"God I love it when your masterful!"

lol,... where are those smilies...lol

"God I love it when your masterful!

lol,... where are those smilies...lol"

Probably in the same place as our edit button

Forum Mod

Bump :D

By *et_n_WildCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

"has any one decided what your gonna do with the thumbs up or down yet pls

"

I did see this thread before I started mine, but felt this was aimed at admin...

The one I started was more of a chin wag, rather than feedback.

Well I allowed myself to explore the whole curiosity and gave my friends a thumbs up as they are gems to me. Can't see its been recorded on their profile...

But what is mad...is that I have just been able to view my own profile and give myself a thumbs up...how crazy is that?

Forum Mod

Lol and why should'nt you be allowed to give yourself a thumbs up?

I did :D

» Add a new message to this topic