FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > European clubs

European clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uncouple3030 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Belfast:Dublin

We were just thinking it would be good to have club reviews for other places other than the uk. Like other European clubs, I.e Spain, Amsterdam, France, Germany and Ireland. All that seems to be in the club review section is the uk. What’s everyone else’s thoughts on this?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *arlo82Woman  over a year ago

the gym and random places

I would be happy to see that! Means I can leave reviews of said clubs as well as spend a lot of time abroad

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A European Club section would be great. I hope that someone in Admin can fix it.

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"We were just thinking it would be good to have club reviews for other places other than the uk. Like other European clubs, I.e Spain, Amsterdam, France, Germany and Ireland. All that seems to be in the club review section is the uk. What’s everyone else’s thoughts on this? "

Agreed!

They should have a ‘worldwide’ or ‘overseas’ section. This too should be a region that people can change to when on vacation, to make it easier in the search criteria.

I even tried to submit one for a club in Tenerife in 2014, so you can see how long this request/debate has been going on for.

Currently, the only way to get info (on fab) is through the forums.

By *umasutraCouple  over a year ago

Guildford

We are thinking of exploring a club in Europe. Can anyone recommend any clubs?

By *s two99Couple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

There are quite a few in gran canaria

By *untime1969Couple  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Great idea, we're more lightly to go to clubs on holiday!!

Birmingham

As a positive person, I’m sorry to burst the bubble. Over a year on from this post, and still no section. Tenerife and GC still using the Channel Islands for their clubs. And despite efforts to add clubs, which I’ve personally tried to on behalf of some oversea clubs a number of times over the last ten years, we’re still in the same position.

Who’s to blame? I haven’t got the slightest clue. But a lot of great ideas that add benefit and value continue to be overlooked.

I’ll just keep paying my contribution as I’ve done for ever and a day and hope that I’ll see it in my swinging lifetime.

Still a great idea though.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The clubs themselves would have to be asked to be added

Birmingham

"The clubs themselves would have to be asked to be added "

They have.

But if this is the case, why have a “suggest a club” link, and then a checkbox “are you the owner” (this is just for our information)?

Makes the form rather misguided and for the most part redundant. Wouldn’t you agree?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

No.

Before they add a club they take a few things into account before they decide to add a club. It isn't automatically added because somebody asks for it.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"The clubs themselves would have to be asked to be added "

This for advice to clubs, Admin wouldn't put them on unless the Clubs want them to.

You can find the link in the club section