FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > display browsing results ordered by most recent verification

display browsing results ordered by most recent verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackandLucy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chester

If you're browsing to find people you can actually meet up with, the best indication that people are active swingers is by seeing how recent their verifications are.

I've just been trawling through the search results, blocking anyone who's verifications are over a year old (of which there are tons and it's very tedious).

How about adding a button to order the results by most recent verifications?

Also, because new members can take a while to get a verification, add another option to order the browse results by newest joined.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

Have you thought that not everyone leaves a veri for every meet htey have.

Some like us ask people not to leave veries as we have enough to prove we are genuine

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Agreed. I often play with the same people & I don’t veri them each time.

Not everyone in clubs has Fab either

Also, a lot of my veri’s are social, or from hosting events - so that doesn’t tell you if I play regularly or not

Veri’s aren’t notches on a bedpost. They just indicate that someone is a real genuine person. Try not to take them too literally

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Agreed. I often play with the same people & I don’t veri them each time.

Not everyone in clubs has Fab either

Also, a lot of my veri’s are social, or from hosting events - so that doesn’t tell you if I play regularly or not

Veri’s aren’t notches on a bedpost. They just indicate that someone is a real genuine person. Try not to take them too literally"

Agree with you on this but veris also are a way to show if still active.

I wouldn't give someone a second glacé at their profile if they haven't had a veri in 6 months even if they had 50 veris. To me it shouts no longer meet active. I'm sure I'm not the only one who sees it like that. It's good to show one is active and not a someone id potential waste my time trying to chat too.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I personally think that varifications are a good thing .It shows people are active and the more recent the vari the more active they are .. I know this isn't how everyone sees it but it works for me

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

I think it’s a good idea. You can see genuine people that meet your search requirements.

They have still got to like you though

MHG

» Add a new message to this topic