FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Sizes

Sizes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This may have been suggested before but just an idea to have dress/waist size drop down instead of body types. There's lots of a attractive 'curvy' women who aren't confident putting 'ample' or 'large' and 'large' women saying they're 'curvy' think this would be a better indicator when charging to profiles with no pictures.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I think the description box & a gallery full of photos are enough to be able to get your body size & shape across ... also, how would you categorise guys? Waist & leg measurements? The descriptions are vague for men too, so you’d have to change both ... or use photos to get an idea of someone’s body type.

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Some people may not be comfortable with people knowing there dress size. Plus it would open up for even more abuse than there is now.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I am 100% sure people would always put their correct size

By *oxy BBWWoman  over a year ago

Home Counties

"Some people may not be comfortable with people knowing there dress size. Plus it would open up for even more abuse than there is now. "

Hell yeah, I get enough abuse as it is

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im a bbw and i make men aware of it especially after playing with someone five months and he says he likes skinny women more.

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man  over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

Seeing pics is obviously the easiest way, but I understand the problem with the current drop down. A lot of the words in the drop down are pretty subjective, for instance, I've put 'average'. Its obvious I'm not 'slim' or 'athletic', but whether I'm classed as 'average', 'curvy', 'fabulous', or whatever else is really a matter of opinion, and there's enough photos on my profile for someone to decide for themselves.

The problem I have with changing it to dress size or waist measurements is that it doesn't really solve the problem. I'm not exactly an expert on dress sizes nor do I keep a take measure with me at all times, so if someone were to put that into in their profile (and be honest), I would have no more of an idea about their size than if they put 'curvy'.

Best advice, if size is an issue for you, and you are unsure of someone's size, just don't message them.

This kind of supposes that all dress sizes are accurate and consistent!

Good photos are the way to go...

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

What a very shallow attitude to have.... I make it plain on my profile .....

Why not a cock size as well? Length girth....

"This kind of supposes that all dress sizes are accurate and consistent!

Good photos are the way to go... "

Very true.

Dress sizes are all over the place, I can range from a size 16 right up to a 22 in different stores it’s totally crazy.

Pictures are your best bet but even then some will only post them from flattering angles.

I’d rather post myself in all my glory from different angles so guys know exactly what they are getting!

» Add a new message to this topic