FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Watermark rules change??

Watermark rules change??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heRainMan OP   Man  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

Have the rules regarding photo watermarks changed? I've just checked the rules and

"No watermarks. Photo can't be watermarked. If your photo is watermarked either by this site or another site, it will be rejected."

rule is still there.

Is there a special rule for Cameroid_dot_com? It's a site that allows you to morph your webcam (I've seen people banned from chat for using it and similar software) and then save the result as a still pic. Since nearly all webcams come with a software/hardware function to take a still, I can't see why anyone would need to use a website to do this, unless they were using it to change their image?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

We'll review our rules regarding watermarking by cam capture services. In principle we've got no objection to them but we'd like to understand why people use them for nomal pics first.

Admin x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I used one many moons ago to take a pic as I had had to do a restore on a PC and had lost the software CD for the cam.

Windows had picked up the drivers when I had plugged it in but obviously I had no software, so used a free programme like cameroid.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We'll review our rules regarding watermarking by cam capture services. In principle we've got no objection to them but we'd like to understand why people use them for nomal pics first.

Admin x"

Maybe the cam water markings for web addresses should be blanked out like pictures that are with strangers or identifying tattoos etc.

» Add a new message to this topic