FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Fabbing whilst hidden

Fabbing whilst hidden

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *SAchick OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I've had my profile hidden for about 24 hours, in that time one of my pictures has been fabbed half a dozen times or so. How are they managing to do it if they can't see my profile? I don't want to message them as I've no desire to strike up a new conversation, hence why I'm hidden.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Hillside desolate

I should add its not really bothering me, I just wondered how it's possible!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is it only the profile that is hidden,I think photos are still on show unless you hide them too..I could be wrong

Hillside desolate

"Is it only the profile that is hidden,I think photos are still on show unless you hide them too..I could be wrong "

Everything should be hidden. I'm not sure how they access the pic to fab it, it's not even my profile picture, just a random one. Your profile is hidden, so I can't fab any of your pictures.

Yeh we are having a break..but our pictures might still be on show in the fab gallery..

Yeah it does say profile pic and pictures will be hidden when hiding your profile..strange one that then

Could any of your pics be in the hot photos section? Maybe there's one in there, I'm not sure if a hidden profile would remove photos from there too?

By *othrockercplCouple  over a year ago

Halloween Town

Could be that people are looking at the tags on the pictures so they're not looking at the profile itself maybe?

Hillside desolate

"Could any of your pics be in the hot photos section? Maybe there's one in there, I'm not sure if a hidden profile would remove photos from there too? "

It removes them from hot photos when you hide, so it's not that either. I need Sherlock on the case!

Hillside desolate

"Could be that people are looking at the tags on the pictures so they're not looking at the profile itself maybe? "

Hmm maybe, it all seems to be local people that are fabbing it which is also a bit of a coincidence.

"Could be that people are looking at the tags on the pictures so they're not looking at the profile itself maybe?

Hmm maybe, it all seems to be local people that are fabbing it which is also a bit of a coincidence. "

Try admin..it might be a glitch with the site

By *ackandsashaCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

when your pics are fabbed, it says who fabbed them. Why not message the peeps who fabbed the pics.

"I've had my profile hidden for about 24 hours, in that time one of my pictures has been fabbed half a dozen times or so. How are they managing to do it if they can't see my profile? I don't want to message them as I've no desire to strike up a new conversation, hence why I'm hidden. "
It's still in fabbed pics which you can access going back months

Hillside desolate

"I've had my profile hidden for about 24 hours, in that time one of my pictures has been fabbed half a dozen times or so. How are they managing to do it if they can't see my profile? I don't want to message them as I've no desire to strike up a new conversation, hence why I'm hidden. It's still in fabbed pics which you can access going back months "

Yep someone's just messaged me that, oh well I assumed all pics would disappear, but clearly not. Mystery solved!

» Add a new message to this topic