FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Verifications from members who leave

Verifications from members who leave

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *llan55 OP   Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Its very annoying to lose hard earned verifications from members when they leave the site , would it not be a good idea to be able to keep the verifications in their original form and just have them show as from "Couple/Female/Man/TV who has now left the site " ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You do keep them..Just not the wording ..it will still count to the amount of people you have met

By *llan55 OP   Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"You do keep them..Just not the wording ..it will still count to the amount of people you have met "

I know they still will count but i just think it would be better to keep original wording as well .

By *hingy2Woman  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Its very annoying to lose hard earned verifications from members when they leave the site , would it not be a good idea to be able to keep the verifications in their original form and just have them show as from "Couple/Female/Man/TV who has now left the site " ?"

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Screen shot it if you want to show them to someone.

By *insbury Park FabberMan  over a year ago

London

"You do keep them..Just not the wording ..it will still count to the amount of people you have met

I know they still will count but i just think it would be better to keep original wording as well ."

Yes, I agree with this, it would distinguish between veris which aren't showing because the person or couple has chosen not to show them, and veris from a person or couple who has left the site; currently you don't know which is the case. It all helps with weighing up whether a profile is genuine or not...

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"Hard earned"

Chuckle

I'll get my coat.

""Hard earned"

Chuckle

I'll get my coat."

I did have a little giggle too

By *orkshire WaterCouple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

You had to work hard? It's not a job pal. It's about having some fun and enjoyment with other like minded people.

"You do keep them..Just not the wording ..it will still count to the amount of people you have met

I know they still will count but i just think it would be better to keep original wording as well .

Yes, I agree with this, it would distinguish between veris which aren't showing because the person or couple has chosen not to show them, and veris from a person or couple who has left the site; currently you don't know which is the case. It all helps with weighing up whether a profile is genuine or not..."

How would you get a verification if you aren't genuine?!

By *nlyDesiCandiTV/TS  over a year ago

kilburn

"You had to work hard? It's not a job pal. It's about having some fun and enjoyment with other like minded people. "

I assume hard earned means - finding someone who first replies to you message, then agrees to meet because you appear compatible, the meet actually takes place and no ones time is wasted... and when they finally get jiggy with it... you leave a positive impression that compels the other party to leave you a positive verification

Profiles that don't verify. Been asked twice to verify account yet they won't. Should tbere be automatic prompts to verify? I wonder how they felt when they first came on the site and where wanting verifications.

Oh This did make me giggle on a boring Monday night

People come people go and so do your verifications that’s life just deal with it as dose it really matter that much or are you a trophy hunter

"Profiles that don't verify. Been asked twice to verify account yet they won't. Should tbere be automatic prompts to verify? I wonder how they felt when they first came on the site and where wanting verifications. "

no, there shouldn't...people verify if they wish to do so...not because they're harrassed into it...

By *insbury Park FabberMan  over a year ago

London

Yes, I agree with this, it would distinguish between veris which aren't showing because the person or couple has chosen not to show them, and veris from a person or couple who has left the site; currently you don't know which is the case. It all helps with weighing up whether a profile is genuine or not...

How would you get a verification if you aren't genuine?! "

There are people on here falsely verifying fake profiles, I can assure you...

There are people on here falsely verifying fake profiles, I can assure you..."

Exactly

There are people on here falsely verifying fake profiles, I can assure you..."

Yes, when I first joined someone offered to do this for me.. I said no thanks though.

» Add a new message to this topic