FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wesomepear OP   Woman  over a year ago

Northamptonshire

This has probably been asked before but I did a search and couldn’t find the answer.

I deleted all messages in my inbox and it still showing I have 3 messages but I don’t ???

I’ve looked in old and new mail all empty.

As one of these people who has to get rid of all the red number counters on my iPhone (if you’re one too you know what I mean) it’s driving me crazy

Any ideas ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"This has probably been asked before but I did a search and couldn’t find the answer.

I deleted all messages in my inbox and it still showing I have 3 messages but I don’t ???

As one of these people who has to get rid of all the red number counters on my iPhone (if you’re one too you know what I mean) it’s driving me crazy

Any ideas ? "

So glad youve asked this, we have the same issue, showing unread messages, but theres nothing there.

Hopefully someone can help us bith. Driving me crazy too.

Poppy

Northamptonshire

"This has probably been asked before but I did a search and couldn’t find the answer.

Any ideas ?

So glad youve asked this, we have the same issue, showing unread messages, but theres nothing there.

Hopefully someone can help us bith. Driving me crazy too.

Poppy"

Mine has somehow changed to 2 !! But I’ve no idea why. Hopefully someone will have the answer !!!

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Fairly certain this is a bug with the new style mailbox. We're looking into it at the moment

In meantime if you change back to old style you should be able to see the ones missing.

(let us know if that doesn't work)

Admin

Northamptonshire

"Fairly certain this is a bug with the new style mailbox. We're looking into it at the moment

In meantime if you change back to old style you should be able to see the ones missing.

(let us know if that doesn't work)

Admin"

Nope, I tried that already still showing as 2 unread but there is nothing there at all !!

Thank you.

By *mp411Man  over a year ago

chester

Log out and log back on again sometimes works for me

» Add a new message to this topic