FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > New Mailbox

New Mailbox

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

The new format is great. So much easier to manage mails and remember who is who especially when mails are coming in thick and fast.

Well done a nice addition

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi

The new format is great. So much easier to manage mails and remember who is who especially when mails are coming in thick and fast.

Well done a nice addition"

Agree with that but noticed that I can't delete individual messages from the thread. When a lot of messages exchanged with the same person can't see the old ones. If there's a limit of them to show would be good to be able to delete less important ones.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi

Well done a nice addition

Agree with that but noticed that I can't delete individual messages from the thread. When a lot of messages exchanged with the same person can't see the old ones. If there's a limit of them to show would be good to be able to delete less important ones."

Agree with this, would be nice if you could "star" certain contacts or your friends got preference at the top of your inbox too.

By *tew4346Man  over a year ago

Wakefield

Love the new mail box, much better to manage messages.

I don't like that if someone leaves the site, all their messages and the ones i have sent disappear!

At least before you knew they had left and not just blocked you.

» Add a new message to this topic