FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > ebay style feedback

ebay style feedback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isterPepper OP   Man  over a year ago

Central Swindon

Would it work to have some kind of system whereby all members could press a plus or minus button? This way, unverified members who have met other unverified members can be shown to be more likely to be genuine, albeit without the more certain verification. It would also mean that those members who have persistently shown themselves to be untrustwortthy/timewasters could be flagged quite quickly. While it would be fair to suggest that if a profile has one or two negative responses there could be a fair and reasonable explanation (eg abuse of the system, a dispute or difference of opinion), it would be difficult to argue with ten people providing negatives for one profile. Of course, one could only provide such feedback the once for each member, so noone can deliberately boost a profile or attempt to overrun it with negatives.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

brilliant idea i must say. Would need to be thought out thoroughly and carefully, so that it can't be abused, but i think this could definately work

Do we get a "shag it now" button too?

bliddy hell before long someone will be asking can we have a score card to mark out of ten, save some ppl wasting time if shag not so good. come on now aint we got enuff buttons to press as it is lol

heard it all now, a negative every time you say no thanks to someone, swinging suicide...

like eBay feedback works anyway, more fakes and scammers on there than anywhere else on the entire net.

Forum Mod

No chance of that ever happening

do the leg work and the ing out of unsuitable people yourself,its worth it in the end

what do you think this is........ order the perfect shag.com?

A nice item, quickly dispatched and well packed. recommended seller A++++

Yeah, I can just see it now

"A nice item, quickly dispatched and well packed. recommended seller A++++

Yeah, I can just see it now "

ROFLMAO

i think if we met someone for fun and then found that they put a 'bad feedback' style thing on us id go round and shout at them, no offence but what a bad idea.

i think the verification system is great the way it is, we have verifications of meets that we dont put on our page, something about others being able to read what and who we have done just doesnt sit right with me...

why fix something that isnt broken? xx

you see, I think the only problem with the verification system is the fact that it is all positive and you can choose what people see. Its like showing the best bits, and that is it.

stupid idea

"stupid idea"

Kitty you really are going to have to stop sitting on that fence

Now I may be wrong... But wasn't there a Thumbs up and a thumbs down option somewhere on each and every profile???

There was ya know... not much gets past me lol!

It was in the left hand pane.. So its been tried, tested and deemed feckin useless.......

By *ectameeqCouple  over a year ago

Hayes

I don't think this would work at all- too many verifications!

The secret to a great site is to keep it simple

By *ibertinesCouple  over a year ago

Cupar

"you see, I think the only problem with the verification system is the fact that it is all positive and you can choose what people see. Its like showing the best bits, and that is it."

Well - there might not be negatives but if I see a profile older than 6 months with no feedback I raise an eyebrow, same but a year and I wouldnt touch it with a bargepole. One way or another they clearly cant be arsed or there is something v wrong.

"you see, I think the only problem with the verification system is the fact that it is all positive and you can choose what people see. Its like showing the best bits, and that is it.

Well - there might not be negatives but if I see a profile older than 6 months with no feedback I raise an eyebrow, same but a year and I wouldnt touch it with a bargepole. One way or another they clearly cant be arsed or there is something v wrong."

Or possibly swinging is just a hobby and not the be all and end all of life. Some folks only have 1 meet in a year or maybe none at all, but it doesn't have to mean that something is wrong or that they can't be arsed ...... maybe they have a very happy and contented life outside of swinging

ususally if there is a profile longer than six months that is not verified it means that it is a spare profile not one they use very often just to hide in lol.

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

some people also only come on here for thr forums, and the chat room, and may never actually meet anyone from the site, purely because they already have regular meeting partners/swingers, but like to keep abreast of whats in vogue at any particular time,, only my veiw but there it is, and to post or partake in chat you need a profile so older non verified profiles might actually be in use but not using it as a point of contact for finding potential swing partners

» Add a new message to this topic