FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > "Online" "Last Seen"

"Online" "Last Seen"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Think Fab really does itself a disservice by working around last seen and time in general...

What i mean is that it's pretty obvious that if the first thing you see when you search is women online then all 600 men will message the first 10 online right there...

Conversely, it does create a wide selection of men if the woman wants to meet right now and is an infrequent female user but males may be drowned out/less inclined to use fab.

Plus for regular female users who spend long periods at a time will be swamped. Also really concentrates "that" group of men on a few females.

Also by having "Online Now" you really exacerbate that problem of women by annoyed because they come online and their inbox fills up immediately any chats they had get especially the ones who aren't frequent.

I can definitely see why you wouldn't wanna implement some changes because some of them are good for business as it appeals to the narcissistic side everyone has (like every other good business) but i think it holds the entire site ecosystem back a little.(Of course me being a single guy this may be biased af).

Instead you could order the search by random order of online in the last two days..

Or give women the option to not be seen as online but "Active today". "Active in the past week".

Just thinking out aloud, feel free to poke holes, suggest improvements.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I'd love to be able to switch the online thing off when I want to. It's assumed by many that because I'm online I'm looking for instant meets no matter what time of day or night it is! Good post OP.

By *RealHandfulWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

I completely agree and would love to be able to turn it off

» Add a new message to this topic