FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Newbies cam room

Newbies cam room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sGivesWood OP   Woman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I think this would be a nice idea to get some of our newer members chatting and maybe for us more established fabbers to help them with advice. It could also help with them getting cam verified to get them started. Most I've helped and chatted to have been lovely people. It would be nice to give them a chance, thanks for reading admin, I hope we can do this! Please post anyone who wants to see this happen. Xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olite filthMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Not a newbie. My experience of fab is this. PFab can be a kinda king or queen of the castle vibe, the more popular you seem, the more people are interested. What you also find is its a certain kind of person who is like that.

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

How do you prevent none newbies coming into the room thus turning it into just another room, like any of there others.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Helping newbies is a bad idea.

There, I said it.

Controversial right?

But, bare me out, I will tell you why.

If a single guy comes on and whines about why he isn't getting meets, people tell him to change his profile, put this, put that, do these type of pics etc.

So... his profile is no longer "him", its an amalgamation of advice and guidance form others. It no longer shows him, it shows what a group effort has made that will be acceptable to the majority on here.

For all we know, he could be a complete nugget, with the social and sexual skills of a Neanderthal, but he will be more successful as a result of the collective help, and so we end up with loads of people moaning about the poor standards of newbies as a result.

My "go to" advice for newbies is to attend socials.

That way, others can interact with them, and people get a better "feel" for the type of person they are.

By *aughtyminx2404Woman  over a year ago

Torbay

Yes I am new to FAB, would be interested in how the whole cam thing works x

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Yes I am new to FAB, would be interested in how the whole cam thing works x "

Depends what you want to get out of it.

The basics are... go to chatroom menu, pick a room (lots use the room that is local to them, i.e. we use Welsh chatroom), dive in and start chatting. You can go on cam if you want, but be prepared to be "directed" (i.e. get ya tits out), which isn't allowed in standard chat, but is allowed in directing rooms... which is where you should head if you want to be directed, or do some directing yourself.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I for one think this a great idea MsGivesWood and great name too if I may add

By *sGivesWood OP   Woman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I for one think this a great idea MsGivesWood and great name too if I may add

"

thanks x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely a good idea. I need all the help I can get