FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Search to exclude Bi Males

Search to exclude Bi Males

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi - Could we make it possible to search for Males and filter out men who list as Bi please?

Otherwise it means I have to check their profile and then they think I am interested.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can set your profile to not show up in "who's viewed me". Not the best option but it's an option

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple  over a year ago

chester

"Hi - Could we make it possible to search for Males and filter out men who list as Bi please?

Otherwise it means I have to check their profile and then they think I am interested."

Yes, we have the same problem. and then get them messaging saying thanks for looking at their profile, and asking for a meet.

It's the same in the stories section: way too many stories turn into a bi-fest, only you don't find out until you wade in.

Any chance stories can be labelled re their sex act content?

"Hi - Could we make it possible to search for Males and filter out men who list as Bi please?

Otherwise it means I have to check their profile and then they think I am interested.

Yes, we have the same problem. and then get them messaging saying thanks for looking at their profile, and asking for a meet.

It's the same in the stories section: way too many stories turn into a bi-fest, only you don't find out until you wade in.

Any chance stories can be labelled re their sex act content?"

I don't think it is unreasonable to ask for this filter as they have a box to check for only showing bi. They have another website but seem to be taking over on here. I am all for inclusiveness but I am starting to feel like a minority.

By *ll 4 herCouple  over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

Think the general consensus is that the search parameters on here are extremely poor. We would like to search by height.

But no! the site seem to deem it necessary we have to wade through every profile and exposed penis avatar to find someone of interest.

We've stopped looking it's that tedious.

Otherwise it means I have to check their profile and then they think I am interested."

Several months ago we made a suggestion to do the reverse, i.e. Hide straight males, show only bi makes, sadly it was not picked up by admin, though it did get a lot of positive feedback.

Any chance stories can be labelled re their sex act content?

I don't think it is unreasonable to ask for this filter as they have a box to check for only showing bi. They have another website but seem to be taking over on here. I am all for inclusiveness but I am starting to feel like a minority. "

Sadly the site i think you refer to has no forums, does not allow couples and lacks a host of other features available on this site which is strange considering they are from the same stable.

By *arvest 84Man  over a year ago

SCAWBY, NEAR , BRIGG.

JUST A THOUGHT,

so its supposed to be ok for 90% of women on here to be bi, but not men ?????

sue is not bi, and says so on our profile, , yet /women/ couples still can,t get it into there heads that she IS NOT GOING TO PLAY BI

SO, ONE RULE FOR LADIES BUT NOT MEN, ???????

By *ingle Dad SeekingMan  over a year ago

Northern England

If you change your privacy settings so that you don't show up on "who looked at me" aka "stealth mode" then the individuals won't know that you've viewed their profile.

Do bear in mind that a fair proportion of "straight" males on here are actually "fab straight" though.

look in ninja mode, simples

Majority of views on here regarding bi males are very hypocritical and closed minded. Each to their own but a lot of guys lie for varying reasons and women/cpls act like a bi guy is unable to resist cock!!!!

Not all bi women fancy every woman so why would a guy be different.

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

It simply won't work as a lot of bi guys put straight on their profile and of course there's always fab straight to contend with as well. So you you won't know if the guy is straight or bi.

PDI Gran Canaria

Just another thought, I don't think you can catch bi or ghey.

"Just another thought, I don't think you can catch bi or ghey. "

What's that got to do with the post?

PDI Gran Canaria

"Just another thought, I don't think you can catch bi or ghey.

What's that got to do with the post?"

Obviously some couples are terrified of meeting bi guys.

Obviously some couples are terrified of meeting bi guys."

Why because they're not interested and wish to filter them out?

Surely that's up to them or anyone who have certain preferences.

It be good to have better filters and for some not to make silly issues out of people preferences imo. Why look to create an issue that isn't there?

PDI Gran Canaria

It be good to have better filters and for some not to make silly issues out of people preferences imo. Why look to create an issue that isn't there?"

I have an opion, your making an issue out of it. Perhaps you protest too much.

It be good to have better filters and for some not to make silly issues out of people preferences imo. Why look to create an issue that isn't there?

I have an opion, your making an issue out of it. Perhaps you protest too much."

You raise it quite often. Just an opinion - green arrow.

PDI Gran Canaria

I have an opion, your making an issue out of it. Perhaps you protest too much.

You raise it quite often. Just an opinion - green arrow."

So, and your point is.

By *oisisbackCouple  over a year ago

exeter

"Ok so tell me on what basis do straight

couples have a problem with bi guys."

Because that's their choice not to meet them ! The exact same way people prefer not to meet someone younger than their kids.

Its not a problem until someone makes a mountain out of a molehill as normal.

Always someone looking to be hurt nowadays.

sexuality can be fluid for many and changes over time based on experience...if a filter was to be applied, what would happen would be one of two things, if it was able to be changed like having public pictures, people would change how they list themselves to get round filters...if it was unable to be changed, people would be unable to change how they list themselves when their circumstances change and it wouldnt be a true reflection of who they are and what they offer...it works both ways, I've seen people posting who've experimented with bisexuality and decided it wasn't for them...

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

Good luck with that one!

There are too many "Fab STRAIGHTS" for it to be an effective filter.

I wish there was a filter to exclude "non bi male friendly people it would save me a lot of time as well.

PDI Gran Canaria

Good luck with that one!

There are too many "Fab STRAIGHTS" for it to be an effective filter.

I wish there was a filter to exclude "non bi male friendly people it would save me a lot of time as well."

us bi guys are a bad influence. Especially when meeting women one on one. Instead of fucking we juat want to compare knitting patterns...

By *layfulserfMan  over a year ago

Northolt

I'm an orally bi curious male. I don't do anal but will eat a hubbies cream pie.

My in box is full of straight guys wanting a BJ. I turn them down because that's not what I'm looking for.

A large number of bi curious men are already stating they are straight. Your filter would just drive more underground so that you hear what you want to hear.

By *arvest 84Man  over a year ago

SCAWBY, NEAR , BRIGG.

i agree, if men would just be honest about there sexuality it would be fine, trouble is, there are alot of streght men on here asking me for a bj. COME ON GUYS , YOU ARE GOING BACK TO THE DARK AGES, . WHATS WRONG WITH ADMITTING THAT YOU ARE BI, ??????????

Oh dear I have been away from Fab for a few days and didn't realise that I had stirred a hornet's nest!

I have no problem with fabbers liking anything sexual - was just asking to make the search better for myself. There are a lot of single men on Fab to check out.

I shall hide myself from showing up as having looked at profiles - Simples

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Is there a way of blocking bigots, homophobes and hypocrites?

By *ingle Dad SeekingMan  over a year ago

Northern England

"Is there a way of blocking bigots, homophobes and hypocrites?"

No, but reading their posts in here sure makes for a good filter.

PDI Gran Canaria

"Is there a way of blocking bigots, homophobes and hypocrites?"

Yes it's called the forums.

» Add a new message to this topic