FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > verified-site supporter- pic verified- AND how about 100% single ????

verified-site supporter- pic verified- AND how about 100% single ????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ravellodge OP   Woman  over a year ago

slough

would it be possible to have a 100% SINGLE stamp or mark along the top of profile like the above?

Just getting fed up of searching single profiles for the first line to read "me and my boyfriend / girl friend / fuckbuddy / friends are looking for fun ect...

defeats the point of having a single profile..

i know some people do like to play alone and with there partner.. i just think this would help us looking for gen singles.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Report any profiles like that. I agree it's annoying when a single person says they only meet with their partner coz in my eyes that makes them a couple!!

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"would it be possible to have a 100% SINGLE stamp or mark along the top of profile like the above?

Just getting fed up of searching single profiles for the first line to read "me and my boyfriend / girl friend / fuckbuddy / friends are looking for fun ect...

i know some people do like to play alone and with there partner.. i just think this would help us looking for gen singles."

Report and choose "Has chosen wrong sex"

Admin x

I didn't realise you could report profiles like that, I see lots of them and find them very misleading!

Thanks fab

Real Singles are only single if they meet and play single.

Anyone that comes along or is present is a partner, whether they play or not.

By *ravellodge OP   Woman  over a year ago

slough

Glad to see its not just me that finds this anoying lol !

still think a 100% single stamp would be a good idea tho.. that way if u did start talking to a "single" they cant spring "btw i have a partner / fuckbuddy 5 mins after chatting to them

In principle its a good idea.

BUT

whos to say they really are single to gain that stamp?

its a "he said, she said"..

Like all the photos validations and other types of validations, you cant reply on them - use should use your better judgement.

well I dont count my regular female friends as fuck buddies, but we will meet others on occasions, if that concerned meeting SINGLES only , join fabflirts as i believe thats primarily its purpose

agree I'd find it strange suggesting to meet someone with another girl if Ive already got the go ahead for a 121 meet altho it can be a variety of reasons for some.

greediness lol(MFF is a fantasy for lots)

cant accom, so lets use someone elses house(a friends) lol

By *abe1200Couple  over a year ago

belfast

"would it be possible to have a 100% SINGLE stamp or mark along the top of profile like the above?

i know some people do like to play alone and with there partner.. i just think this would help us looking for gen singles.

Report and choose "Has chosen wrong sex"

Admin x"

Thanx s.j ure the best.xx

» Add a new message to this topic