FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Accept emails by distance filter

Accept emails by distance filter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icebuttnaughty4u OP   Man  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Its clear talking to women they are overwhelmed by msgs. Men all over the country messaging them which is ridiculous. So what's needed is a distance filter. You can filter by age so why not distance?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Think this would be a good idea tbh! I don't really have any intention meeting someone from London unless I'm down there..

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

This would be good. Most of my messages are local, but the reason I say I can't travel is because some people have a ridiculous notion of what travelling is. I'm glad you like my pictures/ profile, but I'm not going to Cornwall, sorry? And then I'm the bitch somehow.

By *adylaceWoman  over a year ago

Waterford City

This would be a great feature. Other sites can do it. So I don’t see what here can’t.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I've often said this would be a great idea. Please can it be considered Fab?

I would love this too!

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

It wouldn't be foolproof though. I only meet LOCAL men, but I was very nearly fooled into meeting one whose profile said he was local, when in reality he lived 300 miles away.

He was evidently changing his location on this profile according to which of his 'targets' was online at the time. And no, it wasn't just that he had two locations, he swore blind to me that he lived and worked locally to me 24/7 - I don't meet guys who are 'passing through the area on business', and my profile says that.

Portsmouth

"It wouldn't be foolproof though. I only meet LOCAL men, but I was very nearly fooled into meeting one whose profile said he was local, when in reality he lived 300 miles away.

He was evidently changing his location on this profile according to which of his 'targets' was online at the time. And no, it wasn't just that he had two locations, he swore blind to me that he lived and worked locally to me 24/7 - I don't meet guys who are 'passing through the area on business', and my profile says that.

"

Well some perv will always try and find away round things but in general it would help immensely. Girl I was talking to here in portsmouth had 1000 msgs from all over the uk. A simple distance filter where you type how far you want to accept from would drammatically cut down idiot hopefuls

By *aturewomanloverMan  over a year ago

staffs

Like others have said, you can easily change your location, which i and others do depending where they are in the country. for instance go blackpool for the weekend = change location to blackpool to see local statuses.

Age you cant get around as your restricted to the amount of time you can change it - fair enough, because you cant change how old you are as many times as you can/could visit different parts of the uk!!

By *aturewomanloverMan  over a year ago

staffs

"Well some perv will always try and find away round things but in general it would help immensely. Girl I was talking to here in portsmouth had 1000 msgs from all over the uk. A simple distance filter where you type how far you want to accept from would drammatically cut down idiot hopefuls"

Dont get me wrong its a great idea, it would stop my messages goin to the bottom of the pile of a local girl by the 100s of (no) chancers from miles away, but id feel penalised when away for weekend and cant change to the local area

Portsmouth

"Well some perv will always try and find away round things but in general it would help immensely. Girl I was talking to here in portsmouth had 1000 msgs from all over the uk. A simple distance filter where you type how far you want to accept from would drammatically cut down idiot hopefuls

Dont get me wrong its a great idea, it would stop my messages goin to the bottom of the pile of a local girl by the 100s of (no) chancers from miles away, but id feel penalised when away for weekend and cant change to the local area "

If you have location enabled on your phone then youd show in the local area.

I work in Sheffield and in Reading so arrange meets at both

Others must work multi locations too

When away I have a nice hotel room to play in

By *layfulserfMan  over a year ago

Northolt

"Its clear talking to women they are overwhelmed by msgs. Men all over the country messaging them which is ridiculous. So what's needed is a distance filter. You can filter by age so why not distance?"

It's a good intention but people do travel for weekends away. A lot of people do meet at clubs which can be 'half way'.

Personally I liked the old advanced search where we could put in postcodes. Being a Londoner some peeps who are 20 miles away are also two hours away but others who are a longer distance are actually a lot closer.

Portsmouth

Well youd have the option to change the distance plus if you have location on, the distance will obviously change relative to where u are.

» Add a new message to this topic