FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Blocking no pics

Blocking no pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This doesn't work. Whether its a glitch or users making a pic public just to message then hiding it once its sent. Maybe it should be time-barred i.e. you have to have had a public pic displayed for 24 hours before you can message profiles that filter no pics?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

I have noticed this issue a lot recently. I just delete or don’t even bother reading them now.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"Maybe it should be time-barred i.e. you have to have had a public pic displayed for 24 hours before you can message profiles that filter no pics?

"

They could still send a message and then hide the pic again.

Stopping them hiding their only public pic, if they've recently sent a message, would work.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I suggested something similar recently. I now block anyone who messages me and doesn't have a public picture.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who knows what the best way round it is but as it stands its a pointless filter

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This just shows the person can't be trusted. They are disrespectful and will do whatever they can to get past your personal boundaries. They'll do the same thing during any meets so it's a great way of determining who to block.

You can't expect the site to do everything for you,this isn't nursery school.

If you really don't want messages from someone that doesn't display public pics,don't open the message,delete it,block the profile if you want,but,bloody hell,learn to do things for yourself

Manchester (she/her)

"This just shows the person can't be trusted. They are disrespectful and will do whatever they can to get past your personal boundaries. They'll do the same thing during any meets so it's a great way of determining who to block."

Indeed.

Manchester (she/her)

"You can't expect the site to do everything for you,this isn't nursery school.

If you really don't want messages from someone that doesn't display public pics,don't open the message,delete it,block the profile if you want,but,bloody hell,learn to do things for yourself "

Expecting the site to do everything would be filtering messages for "meet now", crude, abusive or explicit messages, deleting cock shots etc. It's not too much to ask that a filter offered works as it's meant to.

If you really don't want messages from someone that doesn't display public pics,don't open the message,delete it,block the profile if you want,but,bloody hell,learn to do things for yourself

Expecting the site to do everything would be filtering messages for "meet now", crude, abusive or explicit messages, deleting cock shots etc. It's not too much to ask that a filter offered works as it's meant to. "

It obviously is,because it's not working

Manchester (she/her)

Expecting the site to do everything would be filtering messages for "meet now", crude, abusive or explicit messages, deleting cock shots etc. It's not too much to ask that a filter offered works as it's meant to.

It obviously is,because it's not working"

Err, which is why we're asking for it to be fixed?

It obviously is,because it's not working

Err, which is why we're asking for it to be fixed? "

What I'm saying is,the site might be better employed putting right the issues that is beyond its members control.

Members can ignore profiles they don't want without the sites help.

Perhaps this facility could be deleted,as opposed to fixing and the site concentrate on issues members can't control themselves.

» Add a new message to this topic