FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Rewievs of clubs should be just that.

Rewievs of clubs should be just that.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *verTheWater OP   Woman  over a year ago

North West

Suggestions:

1. Perhaps consider a general rule for managers/owners/leaseholders/organisers of clubs no to be able to reply to reviews with a "counter review", for lack of a better word.

2. Likewise, that managers/owners/leaseholders/organisers should abstain from contacting who has left a review of their club by writing directly to them in a mail.

The rule that is already here today, for reviews of clubs, is this one:

"This is strictly for reviews of the club from people who have attended the club. If you post a question or comment that is not a review, it will be removed. Please post to the Swingers Club board instead."

I assume the existing rule relies on members to report the "non reviews"?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"

I assume the existing rule relies on members to report the "non reviews"?

"

Yes, there is a report button under each review in the club section. You can report any abusive or non reviews to Admin for them to evaluate.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

TripAdvisor allows owners to reply to people that leave reviews on there. Much the same really

By *G CoupleCouple  over a year ago

kent

"TripAdvisor allows owners to reply to people that leave reviews on there. Much the same really "

Then there should be a reply function. The replies at the moment are in the form of a review with a rating. The owners reply to boost ratings back up by a bad review.

» Add a new message to this topic