FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Being blocked by someone I verified

Being blocked by someone I verified

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Gloryhole.West.London OP   Man  over a year ago

West London

Sorry if it has been asked before but after searching in the forum I could not find the answer. I had a full meet with someone who has a few verifications. He says thank you, I enjoyed that at the end of the meet and hints at dropping by again as he drives past often with work. I leave him a verification, which he accepts but not display, so it still shows in his full count. I message to say I'd be happy to do the same expecting one in return. I check back a few days later and he's blocked me. Oh well. Will my verification have been removed from his full count?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Not from his full count, no. Just he won't be able to display it. If he shows the summary it will still say a male verified him.

West London

Thanks Angel. That's frustrating I didn't get one back, which seems unfair. Beggars the question if you have a verification accepted shouldn't you get one added to your own count automatically? If any admin is reading.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No OP as some people don't like being verified so I don't think someone leaving a verification should automatically receive one back x

"Not from his full count, no. Just he won't be able to display it. If he shows the summary it will still say a male verified him."

Might add though if he unblocks you the veris reappears. So if you wish to prevent that from happening you'll need to counter block. That's of course only if you don't want him to display it in the future. Hope that helps.

"No OP as some people don't like being verified so I don't think someone leaving a verification should automatically receive one back x"

If they don't want to be then that's their choice however because they don't want one shouldn't mean they do offer themselves. I'd say that's rather rude. They're happy to play and take what they can from it but not give back.... That's worthy of not meeting again or blocking imo.

"No OP as some people don't like being verified so I don't think someone leaving a verification should automatically receive one back x

If they don't want to be then that's their choice however because they don't want one shouldn't mean they do offer themselves. I'd say that's rather rude. They're happy to play and take what they can from it but not give back.... That's worthy of not meeting again or blocking imo."

Well did OP ask the person in question if he wanted him to verify him? No one forced OP to leave a verification and it's the other person's choice if they decided not to leave one in return.

As for him being blocked afterwards maybe he decided he just didn't want to see him again and took the cowardly way out by blocking rather than telling him the truth. Rude I know but shit happens

West London

I'm not bothered by the block, shit happens, rather by the seemingly unfair verification system. Other guys have asked me not to verify them, which I respect. He didn't give any signs that he didn't want one or that he might end up blocking me, as he hinted at a repeat visit. I can't counter block as I can no longer access their profile.

"I'm not bothered by the block, shit happens, rather by the seemingly unfair verification system. Other guys have asked me not to verify them, which I respect. He didn't give any signs that he didn't want one or that he might end up blocking me, as he hinted at a repeat visit. I can't counter block as I can no longer access their profile. "

You can. Go to his profile. It will say you've no access but you'll have options at top right. Select and one of those will be to add to block list. Select this. Done.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Did he have veris from other guys? Some people are funny about veris if they’re Fab straight.

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

It happens quite frequently on here. If I verify someone and he doesn't display it and doesn't give one back I don't mind. If I verify someone, he does display it and doesn't give one back he's selfish and got what he needed. They will end up on the block list. Even though it shows in that summary, at least they can't display it. Not an ego boost, but easy to move on from there.

Now I usually don't verify first. If they give me one, they'll get one back. Otherwise we'll just leave the verifications x

West London

Yes, he has veris from other guys. I would have thought it was just basic fab etiquette to verify back. Just realised that the menu option to block (and verify) remains active even though I can't see the profile. It's not like I was pestering him, so whatever his reasons to block, I feel like he doesn't now deserve that verification from me. So I've counter blocked, end of, as there's plenty more fab fish to fry, so to speak.

"Yes, he has veris from other guys. I would have thought it was just basic fab etiquette to verify back. Just realised that the menu option to block (and verify) remains active even though I can't see the profile. It's not like I was pestering him, so whatever his reasons to block, I feel like he doesn't now deserve that verification from me. So I've counter blocked, end of, as there's plenty more fab fish to fry, so to speak. "

It's not...you can't force or expect anyone to verify you if they choose not to...and neither can the site

Do you expect a present back from someone if you give one freely???! Some people don't do veris for whatever reason, I don't really bother with them, I was here to have fun meets with fun people, not get sex reviews!!

I wouldn't let it worry you my lovley

» Add a new message to this topic