FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Only verified users can message

Only verified users can message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bost OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

To help out the fakes. Why not limit the message function to those that are verified?

We are at the point that we won’t chat to anyone who isn’t because of the number of fakes. And we’ve only been her for four weeks!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eorge n DragonCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

You can change your message settings so that none verified cannot message you. We find this helps

Glasgow

Thanks. We’ll do that. Thanks again.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

https://www.fabswingers.com/my/filters

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How would they contact people to arrange meets to get verified

"How would they contact people to arrange meets to get verified"

Don't go bringing logic into this

Cheshire

Not all use these settings. Can also go into chat room and get someone to verify by cam.

Can get photo verified.

Can go to clubs and talk to people for meets and get verified.

"How would they contact people to arrange meets to get verified

Don't go bringing logic into this "

"Not all use these settings. Can also go into chat room and get someone to verify by cam.

Can get photo verified.

Can go to clubs and talk to people for meets and get verified."

But can not send message someone to arrange a meet..they might not want to go to a club or social..we never have..so that leaves the cam option ..we never go on cams just not our thing .. so for us the only option was to messsge someone or they messaged us and we met....it just an unfairly silly option to be honest ..the site would never do it luckily anyway

Glasgow

I was meaning more the picture verified option. Just so if the claim to be a couple or female we at least know that is true....

By *agariWoman  over a year ago

South Lincs

"I was meaning more the picture verified option. Just so if the claim to be a couple or female we at least know that is true...."

These can be faked too.

"I was meaning more the picture verified option. Just so if the claim to be a couple or female we at least know that is true...."

People have been complaining about fake photo verifications since the photo verification system was introduced. Even if it works, it only proves that someone looks to be who they say they are. There are plenty of photo verified timewasters out there.

Always going to get fake profiles use your filters etc. You soon get to know the fakes after a while you will see a profile and just know

Cheshire

Not perfect but it helps at least.

Personally we have no problems meeting new people and actually enjoy meeting. We have had to block none verified due to the sheer number of messages got from time-wasters and idiots who just come here to fantasize. Spoil it for us and genuine new people.

Thats life unfortunately

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I was meaning more the picture verified option. Just so if the claim to be a couple or female we at least know that is true....

People have been complaining about fake photo verifications since the photo verification system was introduced.

."

I am not sure I have seen that.

How can anyone complain about a fake PV if they don't get to see them.

By *G CoupleCouple  over a year ago

kent

"I was meaning more the picture verified option. Just so if the claim to be a couple or female we at least know that is true....

People have been complaining about fake photo verifications since the photo verification system was introduced.

How can anyone complain about a fake PV if they don't get to see them."

I.e a photo verified female profile that’s actually a male.

Pretty clear the pv is fake in this scenario

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Not all use these settings. Can also go into chat room and get someone to verify by cam.

Can get photo verified.

But can not send message someone to arrange a meet..they might not want to go to a club or social..we never have..so that leaves the cam option ..we never go on cams just not our thing .. so for us the only option was to messsge someone or they messaged us and we met....it just an unfairly silly option to be honest ..the site would never do it luckily anyway "

Prefrences arent silly options for us that have them and use our filters accordingly.

Can get photo verified.

But can not send message someone to arrange a meet..they might not want to go to a club or social..we never have..so that leaves the cam option ..we never go on cams just not our thing .. so for us the only option was to messsge someone or they messaged us and we met....it just an unfairly silly option to be honest ..the site would never do it luckily anyway

Prefrences arent silly options for us that have them and use our filters accordingly. "

I never said your preferences were silly..I meant the thread idea of not allowing none verified members to message full stop..read back ..thanks

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Pretty clear the pv is fake in this scenario "

Only if the report is proven. People could be wrong

kent

Pretty clear the pv is fake in this scenario

Only if the report is proven. People could be wrong"

How do you prove it?

When a guy turns up at a meet, do you take a photo?

Not that we would report as it’s pointless

Forum Mod

O o O oo

To be fair I think we are talking about different things, I was answering the person who said people have been complaining about fake PV's since the PV was introduced ...I was saying I hadn't seen what he had and as no one other than Admin can see the PV how would anyone know it was a fake PV.

In answer to your post though, if you think someone is pretending to be a female but isn't , if you report the profile it always gets checked, as does the PV's , they are always double checked in case of mistakes

kent

"To be fair I think we are talking about different things, I was answering the person who said people have been complaining about fake PV's since the PV was introduced ...I was saying I hadn't seen what he had and as no one other than Admin can see the PV how would anyone know it was a fake PV.

In answer to your post though, if you think someone is pretending to be a female but isn't , if you report the profile it always gets checked, as does the PV's , they are always double checked in case of mistakes "

It amounts to the same.

Photo verified female member arranged to meet but a guy turns up instead. = fake pv surely?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

It amounts to the same.

Photo verified female member arranged to meet but a guy turns up instead. = fake pv surely? "

Not really. But has this happened to you?

kent

"

It amounts to the same.

Photo verified female member arranged to meet but a guy turns up instead. = fake pv surely?

Not really. But has this happened to you?"

In the early years of us being here yes.

Got messed around a bit back then, soon learnt and changed our way of thinking though

» Add a new message to this topic