FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Time wasters.

Time wasters.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orolado OP   Man  over a year ago

middlesbrough

Why not just do away with the free site. Then everyone pays. Stops all the bloke posing as women or just deleting profile and starting up again something needs to be done fast as the site is full of them or just make it were no members can't message members .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why not just do away with the free site. Then everyone pays. Stops all the bloke posing as women or just deleting profile and starting up again something needs to be done fast as the site is full of them or just make it were no members can't message members ."

Just be more careful about who you talk to. Its not difficult to spot a time waster.

Poppy

"Why not just do away with the free site. Then everyone pays. Stops all the bloke posing as women or just deleting profile and starting up again something needs to be done fast as the site is full of them or just make it were no members can't message members ."

you can apply filters so non site supporters can't message you...

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

The site provides plenty of tools, such as message filters to use so you can talk to the people you are interested in meeting. Maybe have a look at similar threads already posted for some tips OP. Good luck.

By *lutinnylons69TV/TS  over a year ago

Byfield/Daventry

I have had my share of time wasters but there are certain signs.

Also go with those that have several verifications

Simone. ( A guy who dresses as a girl).

wasnt aware that timewasters couldn't afford to pay

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Different people have different definitions of timewasters as well. Mine are no shows and ghosts, other people may say that only chat is time-wasting, or that social meets are a waste of time.

"Why not just do away with the free site. Then everyone pays. Stops all the bloke posing as women or just deleting profile and starting up again something needs to be done fast as the site is full of them or just make it were no members can't message members .

wasnt aware that timewasters couldn't afford to pay "

This

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

'Timewasters', which is a term used to describe a great variety of people and their behaviours, is a very subjective thing - often used by those who don't assume that most people they'll communicate with will not be mutually compatible. In any event, some people generally will pay for something that they need - and those who get a kick out of misleading others could still be expected to pay for it.

One of the benefits of Fab is its huge membership level - it gives us all a great amount of choice. Making it a chargeable site will reduce the number of users and thus degrade the site's benefits. The owners have said that they have no intention of charging for membership and I think that's a wise choice.

Once we each accept that there may be people who could mess us around and that not everyone will be appropriate for us, then it puts us in a position of strength, as we can take responsibility for helping to improve how we make Fab a success for ourselves. We thrive on learning, so we should persistently reflect and allow ourselves to learn, every time that something doesn't go quite right for us. There are likely patterns there and we'll be part of it.

Keep the site free.

"I have had my share of time wasters but there are certain signs.

Also go with those that have several verifications

Simone. ( A guy who dresses as a girl)."

I had very well verified guy wasting my time. So no rules here.

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

It doesn't.

I have had no show meet yesterday

Bloody timewasters!

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Three answers to this problem

1 Filters

2 Filters

3 Filters

How much do you think would be enough to stop the time wasters OP?

I'm willing to bet it's the same amount of money that would make everyone else leave.

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

You lucky people. I don't even have anyone wasting my time. Gotta do it myself lol.

By *G CoupleCouple  over a year ago

kent

We learnt very early on that you can’t trust anyone on here, even verified people can let you down.

We now don’t get let down or have our time wasted.

Having to pay? We wouldn’t be here due to the lack of support from the site.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"You lucky people. I don't even have anyone wasting my time. Gotta do it myself lol."

I'm expert at wasting my own time

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"You lucky people. I don't even have anyone wasting my time. Gotta do it myself lol.

I'm expert at wasting my own time "

Me too.

I can procrastinate for England.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

op apply message filter to block new profiles, profiles with no verifications and profiles with no public pictures. Its not fool proof because some will always slip through the net but it cuts down on a lot of problems.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Why not just do away with the free site. Then everyone pays. Stops all the bloke posing as women or just deleting profile and starting up again something needs to be done fast as the site is full of them or just make it were no members can't message members .

Three answers to this problem

1 Filters

2 Filters

3 Filters

How much do you think would be enough to stop the time wasters OP?

I'm willing to bet it's the same amount of money that would make everyone else leave.

"

» Add a new message to this topic