FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > lost verifications

lost verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *avandcharlotte OP   Couple  over a year ago

SWANSEA

just wondering why when someone leaves the site does your verification have to go aswell, why can't it just say from anonymous or user left site, this happens on other sites. at least ppl then know you are still genuine even if you only have the odd one or two veris in the first place and then have none if they have left the site as in some cases

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I agree ith this. If they send a message then leave, then the message is still in my inbox, so why does the veri have to go?

By *otwife4blkCouple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

I agree too. We have lost a few good verifications from people who have left x

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

wierd i thought u kept them...you do if someone blocks you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

would be good to have keep them, and just have "user left site" as it would look on the forums or in the message list.

By *inless1Man  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Also in agreement....I've lost half mine.

This is a long running thing with admin and has been asked several times, admin say that even though the verification has been given to you it is still the property of the person that left it, so when there profile is deleted all veris they have given have to go to

"wierd i thought u kept them...you do if someone blocks you."

and no you don't keep veris if someone blocks you ar you block them

"This is a long running thing with admin and has been asked several times, admin say that even though the verification has been given to you it is still the property of the person that left it, so when there profile is deleted all veris they have given have to go to

"

If thats the case, shouldn't inter messages and forums posts go too?

because along that argument.. thats their "property" too.

"If thats the case, shouldn't inter messages and forums posts go too?

because along that argument.. thats their "property" too."

This is the point members have been putting forwards

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

We understand the frustration here.

But we can't not remove verifications that deleted users have left. Those users no longer want to be on the site; if they were asked they would not want verifications to remain!

We're open to allowing users to (optionally) show stats on verifications they have received. This would include the count of verifications from users no longer on the site (but not the text). e.g. on the profile it may say something like SJ_MARK have 3 meet verifications, 2 webcam verifications.

Feedback welcome.

Admin x

By *andcCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire and London

"We understand the frustration here.

But we can't not remove verifications that deleted users have left. Those users no longer want to be on the site; if they were asked they would not want verifications to remain!

We're open to allowing users to (optionally) show stats on verifications they have received. This would include the count of verifications from users no longer on the site (but not the text). e.g. on the profile it may say something like SJ_MARK have 3 meet verifications, 2 webcam verifications.

Feedback welcome.

Admin x "

I like the verification stats idea, it would have to be on a member has the option to show the stats or not, as some members don't like others to know who or how often they meet people.

Another idea I have seen is a star system where when someone leaves a text verification they leave a star rating(1 poor, 5 Fantastic) this is never shown to anybody but is used to give an average star rating. The rating is usualy only given after say 3 or 5 verifications.

To get around the bogus ratings, i.e if you fall out with someone they don't just give you a bad rating the top and bottom scores(or just one of each if their are more than one of that score) are discounted and then averaged out to give you an overal score.

Feedback welcome.

Admin x "

I think there should be some kind of verification edit, to say the user left but one was given.

so you could have something like

User Left Site, Couple (MF) on 5 January 2012 by Meeting in person:

Details removed as user left site.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Feedback welcome.

Admin x

I think there should be some kind of verification edit, to say the user left but one was given.

Details removed as user left site."

We could potentially do something along those lines.

We'll look into this and post further.

Admin x

Feedback welcome.

Admin x

Details removed as user left site.

We could potentially do something along those lines.

We'll look into this and post further.

Admin x"

It would "look better" for those that do put faith in validations as many are "dubious" of validations that aren't shown.

Put it this way.. if you dont play often but have met people, others could have left and you just have the "green tick", with no actual validations to show.

But thanks for the current feedback

By *ot - CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I agree too. We have lost a few good verifications from people who have left x"

Snap

By *utty tartWoman  over a year ago

the house of sin

good idea on the point u made about so many web cam veri's so many meet in person etc etc ,

good ideas for the ones were it says the details but has user has lleft site as like sumone said , if they havent many veri's as it is its hardde r for them to get meets as peeps think they not genuine

thanks admin for the feed back x

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

Having your green tick should be enough...

Having blank verification from someone who has since left site is no better that having verifications hidden...

A verification is just that, being verified that you are indeed female, male or couple.

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

Having displayed that you have so many meets in person means nothing...

I have seen profiles where every verification has been from a social event!!

So such an such has 25 meeting in person verifications....shame they all from the one night they decided to leave the comfort of their computer screen!!

Would be good to have something that informs people looking at your profile that verifiers have left the site and what kind of meet it was. Maybe people are making assumptions when they see blank verifications. I know my profile got alot more interest when i had verifications showing.

Since my verifiers have left site and all i have is my green tick its seems like being back to square one.

Feedback welcome.

Admin x "

Don't like the idea of a tally chart of how many meets I have had...that's my business and no one elses! Also you're assuming people that have left the site want their veri's retracting when I know a few guys that have left and would have happily left the veri's there - in fact they didn't know the verification left with them. Maybe as they delete the profile offer them the choice instead of assuming that's what they want? x

Feedback welcome.

Admin x

Details removed as user left site."

Simple, but effective!

This is still an annoyance to many of us.

I don't see why a verification can't remain when someone leaves, just as a (user no longer on site).

If this is OK for Forums, why not for verifications?

This issue is particularly annoying for people like me who are selective about who we meet and don't collect large numbers of verifications. And for males a good reputation is very hard to establish in the first place.

I've lost far more verifications than I've gained in the last few years

By *onkeydickspartiesMan  over a year ago

SALISBURY Sat 20th MAY Mixed Erotic Party

I have seen this thread loads of times now and there is an easy answer to it then every one is happy.

When some one leaves a club review and they leave the site the review still remains when they leave the site. When you click on profile it says no longer on site. If the same is done for verifications i think every one will be happy and there will not be any more threads on verifications just a thought win win win for every one

» Add a new message to this topic