FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Photos

Photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think it would be a good feature if you could comment on peoples photos, its a great way to interact with people instead of private messaging them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

and to be able to post photos in the forums.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I wouldn't be in favour of that, I'm afraid. I fear that the bottom feeder element would only feed off each other.

If it did become a feature I'd switch it off for my photos.

That could be a personal preference but its alot easier to just see a pic you like and comment on it rather than going to their profile and sending them a message.

Manchester (she/her)

"That could be a personal preference but its alot easier to just see a pic you like and comment on it rather than going to their profile and sending them a message."

A lot of women and couples can't keep up with their messages much less adding another thing. And it's what, two more clicks? I really don't see what it'd add, and it's a feature I'd hate and disable/ not use.

I think you are missing my point, which is it saves the person from having more messages and just have a comment on their photos, but its just an idea we all have the right to an opinion.

Manchester (she/her)

"I think you are missing my point, which is it saves the person from having more messages and just have a comment on their photos, but its just an idea we all have the right to an opinion."

You have an opinion, you have a right to it. I have an opinion, I have a right to it. Fortunately my comment hasn't removed yours, so both opinions exist.

I see your point, but how is having 300 messages and 3000 comments better than having 500 messages? (these are not unrealistic numbers. Thank god for filters)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I think you are missing my point, which is it saves the person from having more messages and just have a comment on their photos, but its just an idea we all have the right to an opinion."

just remember the site is not really a premium site with 'paid' employees. It's probably not the easiest trying to moderate the site as it is...can you imagine a few hundred fabbbed photos and to also moderate the comments that come with it?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If it was a feature that could be enabled by choice we would choose not to.

We used a site once where this was possible

Manchester (she/her)

"I think you are missing my point, which is it saves the person from having more messages and just have a comment on their photos, but its just an idea we all have the right to an opinion.

just remember the site is not really a premium site with 'paid' employees. It's probably not the easiest trying to moderate the site as it is...can you imagine a few hundred fabbbed photos and to also moderate the comments that come with it?"

If my inbox is any indication, it'd be ugly. It's bad enough that I have to see some of the horrible stuff which gets the block-report-delete trifecta. I wouldn't want it public or those sick individuals finding each other!

By *ngelina4uWoman  over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

I don't seem the point if you want to contact people then mail them its not as though guys don't already do this already.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I really wouldn't want comments on my pics, if someone likes it, they Fab it.

One thing I would like though... The ability to add a title to a pic.

A lot of mine are taken for specific things, a forum challenge, or for an event, a friends birthday for instance.

A recent pic created over 200 messages, even though I had a status up & the pic related to that.

» Add a new message to this topic