FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Ethnic Interests

Ethnic Interests

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *athan Statham OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

I have seen a lot of profiles with their ethnic preference. I'm not sure why this upsets people as it shouldn't. It's not racist if someone wants "whites only" or doesn't watch Aisans.

I think it would save a lot of people some time if searches could be made for ethnic Interests/preferences as I tend to only message ladies who like "BBC".

Not sure how this would play out in the eyes of the fab world

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can search for a certain race babe x

Manchester

For example:

If I searched for a white lady there is no knowing that she is interested in black men.

I could spend a couple minutes typing up a lovely message to then get a reply stating that she isn't interested in black men.

Both people could be saved time if there was a way of searching people who are interested in you.

It currently allows us to prevent people of different sexual orientations

It allows us to prevent people outside of specific age groups

I think if a person isn't interested in a specific ethnic group then there should be a block there too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes I think In this case the only option really is the block option because not sure how they would go about it by doing it on the search xx

By *ediMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"I have seen a lot of profiles with their ethnic preference. I'm not sure why this upsets people as it shouldn't. It's not racist if someone wants "whites only" or doesn't watch Aisans.

I think it would save a lot of people some time if searches could be made for ethnic Interests/preferences as I tend to only message ladies who like "BBC".

Not sure how this would play out in the eyes of the fab world"

I understand everyone has they’re preference, nothing wrong with that and each to their own, but it does amuse when I see profiles go out there way to say “no people from a certain ethnic it’s just my preference not racist”, wouldn’t it just be easier to say what you do prefer, why explain yourself?

Of course people are different its just the way the cookie crumbles

Manchester

"Yes I think In this case the only option really is the block option because not sure how they would go about it by doing it on the search xx"

People are able to put their interests (gangbangs, dogging, clubs etc). They could also put in ethnic groups that they are interested in that way people could search for others that are interested in their ethnic group

» Add a new message to this topic