FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > pic moderators ?

pic moderators ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oisisback OP   Couple  over a year ago

exeter

Is there any picture moderators still actually helping the site out ?

I only ask ive just lately seen quite a few pics that are obviously being used from video etc in 1 pic you can even see the name of the tv brand at the bottom of the picture !

Yes I have reported them but the only action that seems to get taken is Admin but a block between my profile and the one I have reported .... yeah cos that's the way to rid the site of fakes and keep genuine people here !!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I report fake pictures when I find them, and they seem to be taken down.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Just keep reporting so admin can deal with it. I'm sure the pic mods are kept very busy.

By *unny_linguisticsCouple  over a year ago

South Brum

"Just keep reporting so admin can deal with it. I'm sure the pic mods are kept very busy. "

Maybe time for genuine users to step up to the plate,

Obviously More pic moderators are needed..

Is this an option ?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Just keep reporting so admin can deal with it. I'm sure the pic mods are kept very busy.

Is this an option ?"

They put out ads for them, I saw one a few months ago.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"Just keep reporting so admin can deal with it. I'm sure the pic mods are kept very busy.

Is this an option ?

They put out ads for them, I saw one a few months ago. "

I saw that, you needed to have been on here for 18mth to apply, which at the time I hadn't, or I'd have volunteered.

I'm admin on a couple of chat groups, the amount of fake pics people post on there is funny.

One guy kept posting body pics with the head cut off.. Amusing as I actually recognised the body, a guy I train with who does a lot of modelling, pics all taken off his Instagram!

All we can do is report any pics we see we think fake & hope the posters are dealt with swiftly.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Is this an option ?"

If anyone wants to offer their time as a Mod then contact Admin via the CONTACT button, bottom of the home page.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******