FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Reporting a no-show

Reporting a no-show

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We will request details of this directly from the site owners since we don't have any answer to this at all. Just generic stuff that doesn't actually mean anything.

Thanks for replying though

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illen5Man  over a year ago

Bath

It's pointless contacting the site owners. I have tried several times to no avail. Not interested.

Only the fab police get interested Make soothing sounds and provide links to useless info.

Raise a thread and they'll close it down.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"It's pointless contacting the site owners. I have tried several times to no avail. Not interested.

Only the fab police get interested Make soothing sounds and provide links to useless info.

Raise a thread and they'll close it down."

Send a GDPR request thats so horrendously complex they have no choice but to reply. Then you sneak in what you really want when you get a response from them. Worked for me last time

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do people really report a no show .. best to to move on..stuff like this happens all the time..and there is always to sides to every story too..you have to expect that folk my bottle out from time to time...

By *rkeb3Man  over a year ago

east Lancashire road

this is ur third thread in couple of hours

let it go

they won't do nothing for no show

u can report it but nothing will happen to the person u reporting

u sound so needy lil pussy n that's way people not showning up

lower ur expectation a lil bit n be calm it's not easy to arrange bukaka or gangbang

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow just clicked thr green arrow..take stock and chill for a while guys.yes it is very disappointing when you are let down, especially if you were looking forward to it..looking at your status up date, I'm presuming it was a gangbang or something like that..they are the worst type of meets for a no show..just look at the many threads regarding them..the best advice given for gangbangs and so on is, do them at swinging clubs where you are most certainly guaranteed a stream of men..or look out for any parties..don't let it eat you up..best just to move on and look for your next meets or fun..

» Add a new message to this topic