FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Search Facility ~ What we want!!

Search Facility ~ What we want!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ady Lick OP   Woman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Having been advised to start this thread to keep suggestions of how to make the search for looking for suitable playmates more user friendly, here it is.

My latest search came up with 300+ results so clearly something needs to be done. Cba with that!!

To kick off I would like to see height as a search option.

I think our 'looking for' section needs a tweak to, to narrow down results also.

So come on Fabbers what do you think?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *nfinitylandMan  over a year ago

Leicester

[Removed by poster at 09/11/18 10:23:07]

By *nfinitylandMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Nevermind about that i just noticed you can actually search for people by interests haha

Northampton Somewhere

"Searching for people by interests would be a good one. Well for me anyway, I am looking for a local girl into anal "

You can already search for interests I believe.

One thing that could be improved is being able to tick more than one ethnicity.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A computer system that filters out dick pics, so you’re unable to send one with the first message

I always check 'with public pictures' but get loads of results included with none.

Some additional body type categories for men and women, and the option to search on those, would be good too

By *ittle Miss Sunshine1Woman  over a year ago

Wonderland

First I think it would be good when people upload photo's for them to be checked those pics using reverse imaging...I've lost count of how many fake accounts use pics from the internet which is annoying when you think a hottie that's emailed you only to discover they look nothing like that in real life!! :/

For me I would like to search by height, by build, big fan of tattoos too maybe even facial hair as I know some women aren't lovers of them

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Height and body type/build definitely for me.

Other physical features, beards, tattoos, body hair.

Smokers or those who will meet smokers.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Height has been shown time and time again to be important to people. And would also help those who fall outside people’s preferences.

Body type for me would be a welcome addition. That option would have saved me an awkward moment.

Height and build please

"Will not meet attached or married people" check box. Just like the "Will meet smokers" option

By *retty womanWoman  over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

"Having been advised to start this thread to keep suggestions of how to make the search for looking for suitable playmates more user friendly, here it is.

My latest search came up with 300+ results so clearly something needs to be done. Cba with that!!

I think our 'looking for' section needs a tweak to, to narrow down results also.

So come on Fabbers what do you think? "

Height is a good thing. Also by size, as not all like fatties like me.

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

The search parameters if changed would be or are only as good as the data set ..while folk tell fibbies I can see everyone suddenly being a minimum height age or whatever.

What's the old line. .

Don't believe everything you read on the internet..©Abraham Lincoln 1983

Northampton Somewhere

"The search parameters if changed would be or are only as good as the data set ..while folk tell fibbies I can see everyone suddenly being a minimum height age or whatever.

What's the old line. .

Don't believe everything you read on the internet..©Abraham Lincoln 1983"

True that, but they soon get found out

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It'd be nice to be able to sort results by distance. Maybe something like, must have been online in the last X days, but apart from that, show from closest to furthest (by static location not mobile location).

Northampton Somewhere

"It'd be nice to be able to sort results by distance. Maybe something like, must have been online in the last X days, but apart from that, show from closest to furthest (by static location not mobile location). "

That's a good idea.

Are you listening FAB?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Admin read all suggestions

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

You know what would be brilliant?

Being able to set our preferences.

As in height etc.. Then if someone went to message they'd get a pop up, stating they're not in our range.

I get some very nice messages from men with great profiles, but when I see they're 5'8" it's a bit a "Aaah rats!" moment.

Northampton Somewhere

"Admin read all suggestions "

That's good to know. So, how come this part of the site hasn't been updated? It's clearly something that a lot of users would like but yet we get an 'all updates' as a new feature which is about as much use as a chocolate teapot!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think these are all good ideas. It means some new fields that users would need to complete, as well as different categories of men's body types ideally. Cock size lengths could perhaps be added as inches? Girth could be another field on profiles.

Then search on most physical and profile characteristics that you'd like to, possibly including some entered minimum and maximum details that the searcher would stipulate.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Admin read all suggestions

That's good to know. So, how come this part of the site hasn't been updated? It's clearly something that a lot of users would like but yet we get an 'all updates' as a new feature which is about as much use as a chocolate teapot! "

I don't implement any changes to the site or decide what changes there might be. But the people who do (Admin ) will let us all know if any changes are going to happen

How about a 'number of words on profile' filter. So for example you could filter out those with just 3 words.

"Fill in later".

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Height and body type/build definitely for me.

Other physical features, beards, tattoos, body hair.

Smokers or those who will meet smokers.

"

hello _ady lick x i aggree with all your'v said

Totally agree but people lie about their height, weight and cock size dont you think?

By *hunkyThighsMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

OP, to help narrow your search down just use the name search and put in “thebigmat “

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"OP, to help narrow your search down just use the name search and put in “thebigmat “ "

Filters to add:

- Race (a lot of profiles are black only)

- Separate TV/TS in own category

- Height filter

- Weight filter

- Search text in profile description

What we really need is filters on the returned query because people lie a lot and a lot of time wasters.

Northampton Somewhere

A 'keywords' type search box is a great idea.

Some feedback from fab would be great. Hint, hint.

Option to choose individual sexuality, at moment if you tick bi you get bi couples. Have the option to select straight male with bi female.

By *ausonbouMan  over a year ago

South Wales

Reading this is all very interesting. But I can see a major flaw in this

People's honesty.

How many men add an inch or two onto height.

Intrests. Tick every box to try for a match.

Just a thought folks.

Oh my profile is 100% honest.

Northampton Somewhere

"Reading this is all very interesting. But I can see a major flaw in this

People's honesty.

Just a thought folks.

Oh my profile is 100% honest. "

Of course there will always be fibbers on here but they soon get caught out.

I just want a better advanced search facility to narrow my 300 results!!

We know you can filter out men women etc and choose not to receive messages from from same. But how about a filter for sexuality? So, we could be contact by men or women but only those that met our preferences ?

"Option to choose individual sexuality, at moment if you tick bi you get bi couples. Have the option to select straight male with bi female. "

I concur with this idea, it would save us time

By *nehotguy4funMan  over a year ago

North East

100% needs a Body type filter!

By *uurey CplCouple  over a year ago

Rustington

Looking for older women or Cougars would be very helpful

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

A filter that shows met in the last 12 months would be good as it appears a lot of couples profiles are not actually here to meet

This is a problem:

"I always check 'with public pictures' but get loads of results included with none"

I think it's because there are pics, but friends only, which is no use when looking for the first time.

More detailed 'bi' filters would help too, sometimes seems like there are no straight ladies in couples.

Body weight/height could be problematic unless it was by individual, seen lots if 5'1" ladies with 6'2" men - how'd you filter that on a couple profile?

Mrs

That's good to know. So, how come this part of the site hasn't been updated? It's clearly something that a lot of users would like but yet we get an 'all updates' as a new feature which is about as much use as a chocolate teapot!

I don't implement any changes to the site or decide what changes there might be. But the people who do (Admin ) will let us all know if any changes are going to happen"

Can you tell us the last 10 changes to the site that you were informed of?

This is a problem:

"I always check 'with public pictures' but get loads of results included with none"

I think it's because there are pics, but friends only, which is no use when looking for the first time.

More detailed 'bi' filters would help too, sometimes seems like there are no straight ladies in couples.

Body weight/height could be problematic unless it was by individual, two searches with parameters, seen lots of 5'3" 8st ladies with 6'2" 14st men - how'd you filter that on a couple profile?

Mrs

Distance filter. If they want a meet in person, then surely there's no way they can fake that!

I travel at my cost. I will not travel further then 30 minutes. Would be great if anyone who lives further away, is automatically blocked from messaging me. Saves him wasting my time and his.

By *alking HeadMan  over a year ago

Bolton

There is a "hide anyone that doesn't want single guys" search option.That saves a lot of time for me.

How about "hide anyone that doesn't want bi guys"?

By *irty130Couple  over a year ago

Bristol Area

To be able to combine the username search with the other search filters...

Let's say you meet a couple in a club, and they give you their username sexycouple2485, but when you get back home, the numbers elude your memory... username search only ever seems to bring back a fixed maximum number of results (like the forum search). If you could narrow down by age/sex etc. that would actually be useful surely?

By *exyJ-and-HornyGCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster area

That's good to know. So, how come this part of the site hasn't been updated? It's clearly something that a lot of users would like but yet we get an 'all updates' as a new feature which is about as much use as a chocolate teapot! "

Well said! What IS the point of seeing a meet update from someone half way round the country???

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Reading this is all very interesting. But I can see a major flaw in this

People's honesty.

Just a thought folks.

Oh my profile is 100% honest.

Of course there will always be fibbers on here but they soon get caught out.

I just want a better advanced search facility to narrow my 300 results!!"

"Of course there will always be fibbers on here but they soon get caught out."

Unfortunately after you have been conned into meeting them.

By *heffguy80Man  over a year ago

WORKSOP

Ability to name and shame time wasters as they effect us genuine guys.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I don't implement any changes to the site or decide what changes there might be. But the people who do (Admin ) will let us all know if any changes are going to happen

Can you tell us the last 10 changes to the site that you were informed of?"

If you look in the feedback section you will find any updates Admin have announced

By *ub boy 4 dom girlMan  over a year ago

swansea

"A computer system that filters out dick pics, so you’re unable to send one with the first message "

Plus a filter to get rid if those vaginas that look like they've been in a head on collision with a burning planet lol

By *nlyDesiCandiTV/TS  over a year ago

london

To search for non smokers who are only looking for non smokers

"Having been advised to start this thread to keep suggestions of how to make the search for looking for suitable playmates more user friendly, here it is.

But of course

As men won't lie about their height, now will they.

If you look in the feedback section you will find any updates Admin have announced"

I've trawled back six months and the only change I can find is the increased photo limits one.

There are hundreds of suggestions, that you say are read by admin, in just the last six months. Are the members making suggestions timewasters?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Do you mean wasting their time ?...No as Admin read every one. If they are going to roll any out..they will let us all know...normally in the feedback section

Northampton Somewhere

So come on Fabbers what do you think?

But of course

As men won't lie about their height, now will they. "

Some will naturally, as they do now but not all of them. Anyway even if they do if you meet for a social as I do it'll soon be apparent they've fibbed then you just don't take it any further, do you?!!

"How about a 'number of words on profile' filter. So for example you could filter out those with just 3 words.

"Fill in later". "

All you'll get is:

Fill in later hshhdgegstquh2ge dyywy33vhdhs hdhhshhehheheheh hdhhehhehh 62gejdnficyqjeie bahhsjsjwjhe

"A computer system that filters out dick pics, so you’re unable to send one with the first message

Plus a filter to get rid if those vaginas that look like they've been in a head on collision with a burning planet lol"

An admin will need to grade clunge shots:

Grade 1 Luscious lady garden

Grade 2 Pleasantly presentable pussy

Grade 3 Fine Foof

Grade 4 Hole like a hippo's Yawn

Grade 5 Saddlebags of Satan

This is all very well ...if people tell the truth on their profiles!

Northampton Somewhere

'ADD A PHOTO' New icon....really? Has someone asked for this feature? Is that going to make Fab a better place? How is that different to how it was before apart from being blue?

Make the changes that your members ask for, pretty please

"Do you mean wasting their time ?...No as Admin read every one. If they are going to roll any out..they will let us all know...normally in the feedback section "

It could be argued,taking the facts, that both sides could be termed timewasters. Admin for providing a suggestions section for members and members for putting forward suggestions.

I suspect the take-up rate is well below 1%. Considering the hundreds if probably thousands of suggestions per year that is an awful lot of wasted time on both sides if Admin are reading them all!

By *itch400Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Yes i kind of agree with you, i put my desires in and i get so many on list but not so many actually within my location, i’m not too sure wether i may be doing something wrong but its too much of an headache, plus i keep seeing the same profiles over an over on the “same” search??

So yes i’m struggling with the concept a bit??????

By *w79Man  over a year ago

Stalbridge

A bareback option button = if you highlight it you are happy to meet people who bareback & they show up in your search results. If you don't highlight it, people who bareback don't show up in your search results.

This would be great on here & fabguys.

london

"Do you mean wasting their time ?...No as Admin read every one. If they are going to roll any out..they will let us all know...normally in the feedback section "

A lot of suggestions have been made several times - not so long ago, there was almost like a survey or something that I remember doing - but no actual communication about the outcomes and if they are going to be actioned or ignored. Or even a note about what might their key priorities be... vs what are our key needs

Daytime options please,

Make it easier to find fabsters who play in the day

Northampton Somewhere

"Daytime options please,

Make it easier to find fabsters who play in the day"

Good one. Fab could make that a 'keyword' search

london

I think admin need to spend an hour where users can ask a question about suggestions and they respond directly.

Northampton Somewhere

"I think admin need to spend an hour where users can ask a question about suggestions and they respond directly. "

Or even acknowledge that people are chatting about improvements!!!

"Filters to add:

- Height filter

- Weight filter

What we really need is filters on the returned query because people lie a lot and a lot of time wasters."

these would be ideal

Filter out profiles you have blocked and profiles that have blocked you

It would be nice if you have said you won't meet smokers in "looking for", they were filtered out of your updates page. I get fed up of seeing someone interesting, only for them to be a smoker.

By *appyWandererMan  over a year ago

Croydon

[Removed by poster at 18/11/18 15:48:26]

By *appyWandererMan  over a year ago

Croydon

"Filters to add:

- Height filter

- Weight filter

What we really need is filters on the returned query because people lie a lot and a lot of time wasters."

Agree wholeheartedly with the above

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Abilty to search meets by postcode area. You are asked for it when posting a meet but then cant search by it

Northampton Somewhere

"Abilty to search meets by postcode area. You are asked for it when posting a meet but then cant search by it"

Yes ~ love it!!!

By *hris 62Man  over a year ago

HEREFORD

Daytime meet and bareback

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"It'd be nice to be able to sort results by distance. Maybe something like, must have been online in the last X days, but apart from that, show from closest to furthest (by static location not mobile location). "

Totally agree, this would be an excellent feature to have.

By *arroness NikkiWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

We should be able to search for every option/description that is on our own profiles.....so height, tattoos, build, piercings etc

Can we have a filter for those women who are not fussy about length /girth/ looks please. It might give me a fighting chance...

there is a way to do a keyword search, through google...

if you search for site: fabswingers.com/profile "******"

where ****** is the phrase you want ("no bareback" for example) then google will give you a list of results, there's several modifiers - will exclude results for example

have a play

Northampton Somewhere

"there is a way to do a keyword search, through google...

if you search for site: fabswingers.com/profile "******"

where ****** is the phrase you want ("no bareback" for example) then google will give you a list of results, there's several modifiers - will exclude results for example

have a play "

Not if you've hidden your profile from search engines!

that... is a very good point

I don't really use the search facility, but some really good suggestions in here.

I may have to try sometime and see what results the search shows. If some of these get implemented will definitely make things easier.

Informative thread OP

Northampton Somewhere

Any more ideas for the powers that be?

Dress size for ladies and waist size for men. Yes I know people lie, but it's still better than nothing.

32"

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

Whether accom or not

By *RAGGLE...ROCK...xCouple  over a year ago

treacle mine

Colchester needs to come out of the east midlands search...we are 40 miles from london for gods sake

Be able to filter out bi men

Northampton Somewhere

Would love to know if fab are going to do anything with some of these suggestions.......

Daytime meet filter is long overdue. Come on fab admins, lets get this one sorted pls

"Would love to know if fab are going to do anything with some of these suggestions......."

Me too, some really good ideas!

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I think a fair few men would not welcome a height search feature?

Also the ability to round down searches to very specific and popular criteria may lead to simply more people fibbing on here.

By *nglishdoodMan  over a year ago

Morristown

I'd like to be able to do a free search of profile text. That way you could find like-minded people who perhaps aren't covered by the short list of interests. Maybe we could be allowed to add our own tags and search them?

Northampton Somewhere

"I'd like to be able to do a free search of profile text. That way you could find like-minded people who perhaps aren't covered by the short list of interests. Maybe we could be allowed to add our own tags and search them?"

Yes, like a key word search.

I think a little footfettish in the interests and also search buttons would come in handy..

Save getting the usual abuse on the forums for liking feet..

So many ladies out there who enjoy a little footplay.. Just a little hard to find

Love your foot pic op

How about iq search facility

That you can search for local pics

By *orkspoonMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Search that'll just find the right matches, preferably message them, and just tell me when you turn up. Would cut down on the admin!

In all seriousness, a percentage match based on likes etc would be great

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

I would like to see an option of searching within a set mile radius from your home postcode. Also where only people within a set mile radius can message you.

The option for new users not to be able to message you should be set to a mth if you choose this not just one week.

Profiles without avatars an option to block all.

Non members option to block all.

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

"I would like to see an option of searching within a set mile radius from your home postcode. Also where only people within a set mile radius can message you.

The option for new users not to be able to message you should be set to a mth if you choose this not just one week.

Profiles without avatars an option to block all.

Non members option to block all.

"

Tick box option for: nsa,clubs,social events,fwb,dating etc etc...then you can search people according to this.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"I'd like to be able to do a free search of profile text. That way you could find like-minded people who perhaps aren't covered by the short list of interests. Maybe we could be allowed to add our own tags and search them?

Yes, like a key word search."

I just wonder if more detailed search criteria will lead to more profile fakery on here? For example in employment there is a bigger use of software to scan application forms for desirable keywords. As a result more and more applicants are getting savy and ensuring their applications contains desirable key words. Surely the same would happen on here as people learn to tailor their profiles to say what is desirable in a seach rather than what is accurate. With more people tailoring a profile to meet desirable search values it would make it harder to sort the chaff from the wheat rather than easier?

By *heaspieswingerMan  over a year ago

Peak District

An option to exclude ‘beardy’ people from the results. Mrs really can’t stand facial hair as it’s “too scratchy” so it’d make it easier than having to see if there is beardy in their photos, and if she can’t tell then wasting everyone’s time by asking.

Seriously, what’s with all the designer stubble?!

By *uccubus19Couple  over a year ago

North London & Manilva Spain

Wonder how many will be considered. ...does anyone "official" ever respond telling us our ideas (the better ones lol) are in the making?

Agree with the ones on "more fine tuning" for searching within your local area

london

This thread started 5 weeks ago - and to date, I have not noticed one change on site. Some of the changes requested as so simple to implement. What’s the delay in admin responding back with a timeline or action plan ?

"Filters to add:

- Height filter

- Weight filter

What we really need is filters on the returned query because people lie a lot and a lot of time wasters. these would be ideal "

Ideal to rule out everyone living in 1952 fabsegregation

By *o_armagh_manMan  over a year ago

Banbridge Area

The ability that once you block a profile it does not show up in your search results anymore...this would be a great addition

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"We know you can filter out men women etc and choose not to receive messages from from same. But how about a filter for sexuality? So, we could be contact by men or women but only those that met our preferences ?"

I agree, it would be good to have an option for what you are looking for, then it would filter out those who don't want to meet me, using the 'match what they are looking for “

Nothing more frustrating than seeing a lovely couple, who won't knowingly meet bisexual men.

Northampton Somewhere

"This thread started 5 weeks ago - and to date, I have not noticed one change on site. Some of the changes requested as so simple to implement. What’s the delay in admin responding back with a timeline or action plan ?"

Frustrating isn't it? I've just renewed my membership.....come on Fab, do something with some of these great suggestions!!!

By *e52Man  over a year ago

St Saviours

Hello,

As a senior citizen and yes we have needs too, I would like to see a section for persons like me or people that like older partners

By *hris 62Man  over a year ago

HEREFORD

daytime meet and bareback fun theres two get ask for a lot ,why not been done

By *rK MrsJCouple  over a year ago

Kidderminster

An area search would be good so you could choose just the west Midlands or South instead of getting all the country in one search

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

If you look in the feedback section you will find any updates Admin have announced

I've trawled back six months and the only change I can find is the increased photo limits one.

There are hundreds of suggestions, that you say are read by admin, in just the last six months. Are the members making suggestions timewasters?"

Maybe admin have a filter to filter out any suggestions that does not include the words " more photos please "

The only developments I have ever noticed is to include more photos of the same body parts and to link some messages .

There are hundreds of suggestions, that you say are read by admin, in just the last six months. Are the members making suggestions timewasters?

Maybe admin have a filter to filter out any suggestions that does not include the words " more photos please "

The only developments I have ever noticed is to include more photos of the same body parts and to link some messages . "

Good shot sir!

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

On the advanced search it has a tick box that only shows profiles of members

Who are bisexual (or bi-curious)

Who have at least one verification by meeting

Who can accommodate

Who can travel

New in the past 5 days ( I think this one should be removed to stop the flood of messages they will receive)

Hide anyone who has blocked single guys

Why can't they just add a few more options like what people have suggested

Only show Men/Women that are between e.g 5'2" - 5'6"

Between a certain weight 10st -12, 12st - 14st etc

or that have logged on in the last week/month etc

If we keep this thread active and start a part 2 3 4 etc maybe the site will start listening or at least say why they won't consider some updates,

One reason I don't think some ideas will never be added is it could exclude some paying members,

Like any business profit comes first

Probably one for Women/couples,

Set how many messages you can receive per day/week from different members

10-20-50 etc

london

Dear Santa

This Xmas, all I want is a better and fully rounded search facility on Fabs. Do you think it’s possible?

I have been a good slutty Desi girlie boy all year round.

Love

A patron

By *ameuserCouple  over a year ago

manchester

To be able to upload upload/ attatch a picture to a message direct from your phone without having to upload it to your profile

Northampton Somewhere

"To be able to upload upload/ attatch a picture to a message direct from your phone without having to upload it to your profile "

You can do that already. This is about making our searches easier.

I started this thread following the advice of a mod and hoped that Fab would, at the very least, acknowledge that this is an area that needs improve.

Merry Christmas x

I know we are a minority group but I’d love there to be an option to search for couples with a Trans partner,

By *exyJ-and-HornyGCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster area

"A computer system that filters out dick pics, so you’re unable to send one with the first message

Plus a filter to get rid if those vaginas that look like they've been in a head on collision with a burning planet lol"

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, granted (there's my PC disclaimer added lol now I'm good to go) but this poster makes a valid point: some profiles have countless photos of ugly, tasteless lady bits that are simply off-putting and pointless. How on earth the admin in question allows more than one of these pics is beyond me. Equally as pointless is a countless collection of dick pics.

I'm not saying this is a bad idea at all, actually think it's pretty good. Just that people are still gonna lie about it and use old photos,product of the site I suppose

By *lowrunning_935Man  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

Being a lover of curvaceous women I would love to be able to filter by body size

"I'm not saying this is a bad idea at all, actually think it's pretty good. Just that people are still gonna lie about it and use old photos,product of the site I suppose "

People will always lie nothing you can do about that, But it will also filter out people who don't lie and that will be in the thousands

There should also be a way that you can only be seen by the people that suit what your requirements are, so you don't see them and they cannot see you unless your looking for that type of person

Northampton Somewhere

Some great suggestions on here Fab. An acknowledgement would be nice!!!!

Keep your members happy, make the experience easier and keep your fabbers....

Would only cone up with 300 results of you've left "any" to many times. .

By *imandHerNottsCouple  over a year ago

North Notts

We would like to see is body type defined more accurately and be part of the search option and preferences.

Fabulous for instance is very very subjective, one persons fabulous could be another persons grotesque.

Maybe a system like 60-79kg, 70-79kg, 80-89kg etc, even waist or dress size would provide a better insight for people trying to match their preferences.

Also we’ve found that the smoker/non-smoker option that exists always includes smokers within our search result - even though we selected non-smokers as our preference.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

What?? Someone removed a post but failed to acknowledge this thread?? Ffs "

Mods mod the forum. Mods don't decide what gets implemented on the site so probably won't acknowledge a suggestion.

If a post is removed and you want to question it ask Admin from the contact button rather than post in here please.

Again, all suggestions are read by the people who can implement any changes ( Admin themselves ). If they are going to implement anything they will let us all know.