FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Are chat bans automated ?

Are chat bans automated ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *landPeggy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Holland !

As I managed to get one, purely by making a joke ...

... conversation went like this.

"Damn, lumpy milk in my cup of tea"

"Heh, show us your milk lumps, oops, wrong room"

Ok, it wasn't a directing room, but I wasn't actually directing anyone as such.

Me wonders if typing "show me" was enough to have me sitting in the corner for an hour.

- Al

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

'show me' in a non directin room is a direction whether its for lumpy milk or lumpy tits to be fair..lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Many mods advise that the use of anything ambiguous is dangerous as they cannot necessarily see the precursor to a comment....

The fact you said "oops not in a directing room" does show you knew exactly what you were saying could have been mistaken for a direction and where you were...

By *landPeggy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Holland !

Fair enough, westy, and it's no biggie, Peg was well amused.... "What did you do now?"

... and in retrospect I've seen some disgraceful behaviour go on in non-directing rooms when I guess all the moderators were out having fun, or whatever, so I guess I just answered my own question.

"Fair enough, westy, and it's no biggie, Peg was well amused.... "What did you do now?"

... and in retrospect I've seen some disgraceful behaviour go on in non-directing rooms when I guess all the moderators were out having fun, or whatever, so I guess I just answered my own question."

I would hasten to add...it wasnt me..

"Fair enough, westy, and it's no biggie, Peg was well amused.... "What did you do now?"

... and in retrospect I've seen some disgraceful behaviour go on in non-directing rooms when I guess all the moderators were out having fun, or whatever, so I guess I just answered my own question."

I can remember years ago in a disciplinary, their defences was 'Everyone does it' the reply, 'you were the one caught, if you would like to say who the others are...'

» Add a new message to this topic