FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Day , night, both?

Day , night, both?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would it be possible to shown on our profiles something like a little sun, moon or both to let others know if you can only meet during the day, night or both? It would save a lot of time when looking at contacting others and cut down on unwanted mail, no point mailing people who cant meet when you can, i know some lucky people can meet day or night but lots can only do one or the other but at the moment there is no way to tell?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Would it be possible to shown on our profiles something like a little sun, moon or both to let others know if you can only meet during the day, night or both? It would save a lot of time when looking at contacting others and cut down on unwanted mail, no point mailing people who cant meet when you can, i know some lucky people can meet day or night but lots can only do one or the other but at the moment there is no way to tell? "

That's a good idea. Daytime meets are easier for us and yet lots of people don't read our profile to know that.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Good idea OP.

Or you could just write it on your profile

Problem is lots of people dont seem to bother reading profiles sadly, this would be a quick and easy way to show when you can or cant meet, maybe next to your user name a little Sun, moon or both?

"Problem is lots of people dont seem to bother reading profiles sadly, this would be a quick and easy way to show when you can or cant meet, maybe next to your user name a little Sun, moon or both? "

Are you really interested in meeting those who can't be bothered reading your profile? Without the symbols you're asking for at least you know they haven't...

Mrs

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Would it be possible to shown on our profiles something like a little sun, moon or both to let others know if you can only meet during the day, night or both? It would save a lot of time when looking at contacting others and cut down on unwanted mail, no point mailing people who cant meet when you can, i know some lucky people can meet day or night but lots can only do one or the other but at the moment there is no way to tell? "

If people don't read profiles I doubt they'll take any notice of a symbol either.

Not saying it's a bad idea, just that it won't make the difference you hope for.

Fair point maybe it could be an option to tick on our message filter too? Mail from people who can meet same time?

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I think it is a good idea and also I think that either a symbol that looks like a hotel or house, and the symbol that looks like a disco ball, to indicate whether people meet only in clubs or at homes or hotels would be helpful.

It's true that few people read profiles but there's not much that can be done about that in my opinion

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"I think it is a good idea and also I think that either a symbol that looks like a hotel or house, and the symbol that looks like a disco ball, to indicate whether people meet only in clubs or at homes or hotels would be helpful.

It's true that few people read profiles but there's not much that can be done about that in my opinion

"

Good idea.

You'd need the option to tick more than one though to show you meet at home, hotel and/or clubs.

It does sound good. However what about people who can only meet during the weekend.

If they cannot read profiles what makes you think they will take note of sun or moon pics.

"Problem is lots of people dont seem to bother reading profiles sadly, this would be a quick and easy way to show when you can or cant meet, maybe next to your user name a little Sun, moon or both? "

True,and many ignore the symbols as well,in theory sounds good,but can't see it taking off,there are so many other things needs improvement before this would be considered,in my opinion.

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

".....

Are you really interested in meeting those who can't be bothered reading your profile? Without the symbols you're asking for at least you know they haven't...

Mrs"

» Add a new message to this topic