FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Photo Filters

Photo Filters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone else on here think that snap chat filters on photos are bloody annoying and should be banned from the site? Come on admin it wouldn't be hard to decline every one of them??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

If Admin banned every type of photo that annoys someone on here there would be nothing left.

Judging from things that people comment on in the forums that would be snap chat filters..using photo editing tools...toilet seat pics...untidy bedrooms..graphic close-ups...cock pics...still got their socks on...outdoor pics because couldnt someone innocently be passing by..showing too much of another person...more cock pics...too many pictures of women on couples profiles...too many mens bumholes... and even more cock pics...

Cant please all the people all the time obviously

By *ichyngaynaCouple  over a year ago

SOUTH SHIELDS

"If Admin banned every type of photo that annoys someone on here there would be nothing left.

Judging from things that people comment on in the forums that would be snap chat filters..using photo editing tools...toilet seat pics...untidy bedrooms..graphic close-ups...cock pics...still got their socks on...outdoor pics because couldnt someone innocently be passing by..showing too much of another person...more cock pics...too many pictures of women on couples profiles...too many mens bumholes... and even more cock pics...

Cant please all the people all the time obviously "

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"If Admin banned every type of photo that annoys someone on here there would be nothing left.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It is females using them. Imagine the outcry if males did. They are not a photograph of the real person so why Fab allows them I have not got a clue. They are wrong and should be removed off fab. May as well put in a photograph of mini mouse or something.

"It is females using them. Imagine the outcry if males did. They are not a photograph of the real person so why Fab allows them I have not got a clue. They are wrong and should be removed off fab. May as well put in a photograph of mini mouse or something."

I've seen a fair few men using them too.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I think there's a difference between a photo being tasteless/off putting (dirty laundry, dripping genitals etc) and being ridiculous or not a true representation (Snapchat or editing software).

Every advertising photo you see has been processed to death. No model looks like the image portrayed when in the raw. Fabsters who are very image conscious are just following this strand of (in)reality.

I’m so grateful for filters... they hide my lumps and bumps and I guess these Snapchat ones just add some more fun to some people’s pics

I agree with above- try to just let these ones go in your case- we all have the pics that wind us up. We just need to shrug them off and swipe to the next ( there’s that many to chose from)

Mrs P x

[Removed by poster at 29/11/18 17:29:35]

[Removed by poster at 29/11/18 17:29:32]

"I think there's a difference between a photo being tasteless/off putting (dirty laundry, dripping genitals etc) and being ridiculous or not a true representation (Snapchat or editing software). "

"It is females using them. Imagine the outcry if males did. They are not a photograph of the real person so why Fab allows them I have not got a clue. They are wrong and should be removed off fab. May as well put in a photograph of mini mouse or something."

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Don’t use any filters ourself just the plain old fashioned snap and go photo, it’s nice to see what people look like in reality especially if your looking to meet them. Also not using recent pics is also annoying, I wouldn’t dare show up to meet if we had old pics or filtered pics, keep

It real we say.

By *rettyLittleThingWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

I'll have you know theres no sc filters used in my pictures and my cat ears and nose are very real and all me

"Don’t use any filters ourself just the plain old fashioned snap and go photo, it’s nice to see what people look like in reality especially if your looking to meet them. Also not using recent pics is also annoying, I wouldn’t dare show up to meet if we had old pics or filtered pics, keep

It real we say. "

By *wilight PartiesCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

So I (male) took a selfie of us both. Edit app on phone gave me the option *optimize image*. Tap on icon, and the filter promptly removed me from the pic

Snapchat filters change the image so much that they simply don't represent a true likeness, so it's deliberately misleading.

Definitely setting up in the *ban Snapchat filters* camp!

By *appysunflowerWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Snap chat filters or any photo editing HATE them! All i do to my pics is change them to black and white

Personally what's the point of filtering soo much you don't even look like you're picture when you turn up for a meet????!!

By *wilight PartiesCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

"Snap chat filters or any photo editing HATE them! All i do to my pics is change them to black and white

Personally what's the point of filtering soo much you don't even look like you're picture when you turn up for a meet????!!"

What she said x

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

The closest I come to editing is whatever my phone does automatically, and sucking my stomach in.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"I'll have you know theres no sc filters used in my pictures and my cat ears and nose are very real and all me "

I agree with your point - if it's not credible, it can't be misleading. It can show a little personality I suppose, although from what little I know on the subject, there's little personal engagement with it.

» Add a new message to this topic