FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Body description

Body description

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *naswingdress OP   Woman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Would it be worthwhile to have a dual body description? I know they're subjective and thus might not be as trusted as some things, but it might be a way to clarify what someone means by "curvy", for example. A woman could be slim and curvy (hourglass but under whatever dress size), athletic and curvy, curvy and ample. (I choose this thinking of myself)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ee pandaWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Well one word to describe me... fat, im a size 22/24 with a size 42F bust and big ass so a little bit more than just curvy lol xx

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

A picture paints a thousand words...

By *naswingdress OP   Woman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"A picture paints a thousand words... "

Sure. But say in my case, you look at my large thighs. What even recent photos don't show is that they're mostly muscle.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Would it be worthwhile to have a dual body description? I know they're subjective and thus might not be as trusted as some things, but it might be a way to clarify what someone means by "curvy", for example. A woman could be slim and curvy (hourglass but under whatever dress size), athletic and curvy, curvy and ample. (I choose this thinking of myself) "

Why surely we are all on here for intelligent people with a sparkling personality so no need for body description

I'm down as curvy and I make sure to be pretty clear to whoever I'm meeting that I'm fat/curvy. No confusion on my side.

By *ondonFreakMan  over a year ago

London

Curvy is the most undescriptive description there is, as its open to interpretation.

My profile says large as there wasn't a "fat" option... I am fairly curvy but didn't want to give the wrong impression, as I think my pics can, when they are visible

» Add a new message to this topic